South African Deal

AgentFox

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In simple terms, corpreneurs accelerates business performance improvement quicker, with greater certainty and at a lower cost than our clients can on their own. In order to begin this process a series of meetings between one of our senior Accountant Executives and the client Chief Executive are recommended and scheduled.

Smell a rat, nonsense or what?

"All I can tell you is that who we eventually do the deal with - because we will eventually do a deal with Newcastle United - may not be those originally identified.

"Obviously, the people who were mentioned were the people who were, at the time, our preferred backers.

"But if they fall by the wayside, then we will respect their decisions."

Cleland admitted: "With the potential money that we identified deserting us, I'm less confident but I remain enthusiastic.

"The way I put it is - money follows good ideas, good people and a good plan and we have those, so we believe money will follow, if not from these gentlemen then certainly from others."

sadly sounds like a load of tut

I don't want the club owned by Captain Hyperbole.

It was bad enough when Shepherd used to say we'd be 'pleasantly surprised'; this joker will probably promise to 'shake the world to its very core' every transfer window, and we'll still end up with no left-back.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

I don't want the club owned by Captain Hyperbole.

It was bad enough when Shepherd used to say we'd be 'pleasantly surprised'; this joker will probably promise to 'shake the world to its very core' every transfer window, and we'll still end up with no left-back.

Spot on, this boy sounds like a right gobshite.

During the next transfer window expect to see us linked with Ronaldinho and Kaka as Sibierski and Bernard are wheeled through the doors on January 31st.

And people were wanking over this mug taking over just because he said he'd bring Keegan back.

Who said that like?

I'm aware you'll have some quotes for the ready like you normally do btw.

Baggio's more devastated Leazes was right than he is bothered about the mess the club is in man. That's what this is all about.

Not sure where you got that from but a big pat on the back for Leazes being negative for saying Ashley wouldn't improve us, even if the playing staff, club finances, the academy and scouting network has improved since Shepherd left as well as the league position at th end of last season.

Baggio's more devastated Leazes was right than he is bothered about the mess the club is in man. That's what this is all about.

Not sure where you got that from but a big pat on the back for Leazes being negative for saying Ashley wouldn't improve us, even if the playing staff, club finances, the academy and scouting network has improved since Shepherd left as well as the league position at th end of last season.

Howaythetoon.

Howaythetoon.

What about it?

And the league position now?

I thought you'd have the links in your favourites.

Not sure why I would, I haven't been on there before all of this blew up if that's what you're getting at, something to do with Leazes going into a massive rant (you know the sort) because I told Shearergol that he preferred Ricardo Fuller when he suggested that he liked Jason Roberts.

That and the fact that Ant and Wacky were hardly posting which left me with Leazes Mag, NE5 and Stone Cold Stevie which are all the same person, so whats the point in starting threads to try and keep the place busy? Let it die.

Not sure why I would, I haven't been on there before all of this blew up if that's what you're getting at, something to do with Leazes going into a massive rant (you know the sort) because I told Shearergol that he preferred Ricardo Fuller when he suggested that he liked Jason Roberts.

That and the fact that Ant and Wacky were hardly posting which left me with Leazes Mag, NE5 and Stone Cold Stevie which are all the same person, so whats the point in starting threads to try and keep the place busy? Let it die.

I was joking man. It's obvious because of the way you've gone on since Ashley fucked the club up.

And the league position now?

We're in a mess now which is because of a few things.

I think Keegan walking out hurt us but it wasn't the end of the World, we had the likes of Terim and Deschamps showing interest in the job and I think if we had brought one of those in then we could have put it all behind us and moved on quite quickly as West Ham were in a similar position and they moved on with little fuss, the difference between us and West Ham was the fans protests and calls for Ashley's head which has helped push us into the state of limbo where we're now, that and Ashley agreeing to go of course.

I don't really have anything against Ashley but it's gone beyond the point of where he can return now, so the sooner a takeover goes through and we get some stability the better, I just hope people are happy with what they get at the end of it.

I was joking man. It's obvious because of the way you've gone on since Ashley fucked the club up.

That's because I genuinely don't think Ashley has done much wrong apart from employing Keegan in the first place.

That's because I genuinely don't think Ashley has done much wrong apart from employing Keegan in the first place.

Cobblers. he's brought a right bunch of nobbers who mean nothing to the club and are just his mates. The recruitment procedure seems to have involved his and/or his cronies little black book.

Llabia man! FFS!