Disgraceful support?

Eeh Bah Gum Duck

i couldnt believe this when i heard on saturday when you guys didnt sell your 3000 allocation at everton, on the same day leeds took over 4200 to peterborough.

disgraceful support. i suppose you guys have had it bad though... unlike leeds!

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/08-09/comm...bmissionID=9634

Edited by WE ARE LEEDS

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most you have ever averaged is about 40'000 and that was at your very peak.

Everton was a televised match on a Sunday....

*Yawn*

thats because our stadium is a 40,000 capacity shit brick!

and because everton is a televised match isnt an excuse... its not like ur playin portsmouth or someone at the other end of the country. we are talking over 2000 2 see leeds play the mighty rotherham 2nite in the paint trophy!!!

just shows how our support are willing 2 follow our team through thick and thin. god knows what ur support would be like in our position.... typical cartoon army!

I could gather statistics and facts to prove you wrong, mention various decent and factual excuses but I'm going to whack my Ipod in and walk the dog and come back to see if it has gotten interesting. <_<

i couldnt believe this when i heard on saturday when you guys didnt sell your 3000 allocation at everton, on the same day leeds took over 4200 to peterborough.

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

Quiet you, I don't think anyone from the big boy's table asked you to comment... back to the lower leagues with you <_<

Edited by Armchair Pundit

*Yawn*

and because everton is a televised match isnt an excuse... its not like ur playin portsmouth or someone at the other end of the country. we are talking over 2000 2 see leeds play the mighty rotherham 2nite in the paint trophy!!!

just shows how our support are willing 2 follow our team through thick and thin. god knows what ur support would be like in our position.... typical cartoon army!

So why do you average 26000 fans now? Or were 14000 of your fans not really that loyal??? We are shite and still manage gates of 49/50000

I love posts full of text speak, poor grammar and no punctuation. It makes me really interested in the opinion being put forward.

WE ALL LOVE LEEDS!!!!

you've posted in the wrong window again mate, this is a premierleague clubs board

How much are tickets then?

<_<

for peterborough wor £20 for an adult bt thats no excuse, even if everton were charging £100!

lets face it we all know who have the most loyal fans

September, 2000.

Newcastle 2-0 Leyton Orient = 37,284 (Worthington Cup, 2nd Round, 1st Leg)

Leeds 6-0 Besiktas = 34,435 (Champions League Group Stage)

*Yawn*

So why do you average 26000 fans now? Or were 14000 of your fans not really that loyal??? We are shite and still manage gates of 49/50000

in case u havent noticed we are in league 1, as i said, god knows what ur support would be like in our position.

u have had a bad start to the league, no biggy, and ur gates have already dropped 2/3000, the proof is in the pudding!

I love posts full of text speak, poor grammar and no punctuation. It makes me really interested in the opinion being put forward.

WE ALL LOVE LEEDS!!!!

Oh bless. You're a silly, silly boy. Run along now <_<

WE ALL LOVE LEEDS!!!!

you've posted in the wrong window again mate, this is a premierleague clubs board

last time ichecked it was a newcastle board, and i do f**king LOVE LEEDS!

*Yawn*

Any excuse to get out of that shite hole, fuckin dreary place full off miserable cunts. Fuck off and watch Emmerdale

*Yawn*

in case u havent noticed we are in league 1, as i said, god knows what ur support would be like in our position.

u have had a bad start to the league, no biggy, and ur gates have already dropped 2/3000, the proof is in the pudding!

Is this a seven year old posting this shit or just some charva without a brain enough to type proper words and sentences?

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Right im off to watch the mighty leeds play 'mucky' rotherham.

il let the cartoon army sit and ponder, about how embarrassing their support is, and let them think about ways they can become more like LEEDS!

afterall i suppose our we are a much bigger city than u so that could explain ur lack of willing fans to travel awy, seen as though the prawn sandwich brigade at saint jacks dont wish to travel.

MOT

ON ON ON

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

Oh fuck off... a Leeds fan still trying to play the woe is me card?

Right im off to watch the mighty leeds play 'mucky' rotherham.

il let the cartoon army sit and ponder, about how embarrassing their support is, and let them think about ways they can become more like LEEDS!

afterall i suppose our we are a much bigger city than u so that could explain ur lack of willing fans to travel awy, seen as though the prawn sandwich brigade at saint jacks dont wish to travel.

MOT

ON ON ON

Using punctuation doesn't mean just randomly scattering it inbetween words man!

Enjoy Rotherham. I've heard Jamie Oliver likes it there.