Disgraceful support?

Eeh Bah Gum Duck

How much are tickets then?

<_<

for peterborough wor £20 for an adult bt thats no excuse, even if everton were charging £100!

lets face it we all know who have the most loyal fans

September, 2000.

Newcastle 2-0 Leyton Orient = 37,284 (Worthington Cup, 2nd Round, 1st Leg)

Leeds 6-0 Besiktas = 34,435 (Champions League Group Stage)

WE ARE LEEDS reaction on reading the above post:

leedsfan.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are tickets then?

<_<

for peterborough wor £20 for an adult bt thats no excuse, even if everton were charging £100!

lets face it we all know who have the most loyal fans

September, 2000.

Newcastle 2-0 Leyton Orient = 37,284 (Worthington Cup, 2nd Round, 1st Leg)

Leeds 6-0 Besiktas = 34,435 (Champions League Group Stage)

WE ARE LEEDS reaction on reading the above post:

leedsfan.jpg

:razz:

Guest Stevie
i couldnt believe this when i heard on saturday when you guys didnt sell your 3000 allocation at everton, on the same day leeds took over 4200 to peterborough.

disgraceful support. i suppose you guys have had it bad though... unlike leeds!

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/08-09/comm...bmissionID=9634

We had what turned out to be 1,600, at a place where you couldn't get back home by train given the time, live on SKY at a time when there is a boycott on and people are waiting for Ashley to leave, during a run of five consequitive defeats. You fucking ugly Yorkshire miners strike, fuckin drinkin 10 pint beat up t'wife and kids Yorkshire bastard. It would've been criminal not to take 4,000 to Peterborough for you, on a Saturday, 1 hour away on the train, on the right line. Contrast that with our 5,000+ at Doncaster in the summer, for a pre season friendly.

Leeds are a nothing club, never averaged over 40,000 in your history, never will, average gates of THIRTEEN THOUSAND in THREE seasons in living memory, you are grimy Rugby League town which lacks individuality and personality. Know your place you fuckin Yorkshire nobhead. No disrespect to the many Leeds born and based Toon fans on here.

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie

I remember the last time we played Peterborough when we were in a lower division. We didn't take 4,000, or 6,000 or 8,000, we took over 10,000 we had fans on three sides of the ground, and the standing away bit felt like another Hillsborough was going to happen. Anyone there that day, Sheedy etc....

I could gather statistics and facts to prove you wrong, mention various decent and factual excuses but I'm going to whack my Ipod in and walk the dog and come back to see if it has gotten interesting. <_<

Twas a leisurely stroll.

This thread didn't get interesting did it?

The grammar remained terrible from our Yorkshire friend and Optimistic and Stevie confirmed what we already knew about Leeds' support.

Thank you, come again. :razz:

I remember the last time we played Peterborough when we were in a lower division. We didn't take 4,000, or 6,000 or 8,000, we took over 10,000 we had fans on three sides of the ground, and the standing away bit felt like another Hillsborough was going to happen. Anyone there that day, Sheedy etc....

Yep good old fashioned invasion on a blazing hot day - what football used to be all about - supermarkets emptied of beer to be supped on river banks.

(We did play them in the cup about 6 years ago which was another good day out on a smaller scale)

il let the cartoon army sit and ponder, about how embarrassing their support is, and let them think about ways they can become more like LEEDS!

I believe we are trying our very best to implode, to be relegated and to become a shell of our former selves. Making momentous steps like that takes time (we have signed Smith however which was a massive step forward in the master plan), it just can't be rushed. <_<

i couldnt believe this when i heard on saturday when you guys didnt sell your 3000 allocation at everton, on the same day leeds took over 4200 to peterborough.

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

We had what turned out to be 1,600, at a place where you couldn't get back home by train given the time, live on SKY at a time when there is a boycott on and people are waiting for Ashley to leave, during a run of five consequitive defeats. You fucking ugly Yorkshire miners strike, fuckin drinkin 10 pint beat up t'wife and kids Yorkshire bastard. It would've been criminal not to take 4,000 to Peterborough for you, on a Saturday, 1 hour away on the train, on the right line. Contrast that with our 5,000+ at Doncaster in the summer, for a pre season friendly.

Leeds are a nothing club, never averaged over 40,000 in your history, never will, average gates of THIRTEEN THOUSAND in THREE seasons in living memory, you are grimy Rugby League town which lacks individuality and personality. Know your place you fuckin Yorkshire nobhead. No disrespect to the many Leeds born and based Toon fans on here.

We're a big city, trains run regularly until around 3 am.

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

all im saying is we would of filled our allocation no matter what, not find a cop out that we 'couldn't get the train home on time' ... bull shit. we would have filled our allocation whether it was away at yeovil on a tuesday night in the jpt, or a t scum in the semi final of the fa cup. but thats leeds... wer not like other clubs.

and again the reason why we have never averaged above 40,000 is because our stadium is capacity 40,000 soft lad.

anyway whether you accept it or not leeds are a bigger club with the best fans in the country. on and off the pitch. FACT!

i am now going to delete my account from this feeble forum and continue posting on the leeds equivalent. waccoe.co.uk which i might add has over 25,000 members, again showing our superiority. fell free to post anytime.

see u guys at saint johns next year!

ON ON ON

We're a big city, trains run regularly until around 3 am.

From what I remember about trains running from Liverpool to the North East, they aren't that regular. Frankly it's hard enough getting from Leeds to the East Coast main line at time.

Cars or private jet > all. <_<

i am now going to delete my account from this feeble forum and continue posting on the leeds equivalent. waccoe.co.uk which i might add has over 25,000 members, again showing our superiority. fell free to post anytime.

I think I love you...... don't go. <_<

Guest Stevie

WE ARE LEEDS

ON ON ON

all im saying is we would of filled our allocation no matter what, not find a cop out that we 'couldn't get the train home on time' ... bull shit. we would have filled our allocation whether it was away at yeovil on a tuesday night in the jpt, or a t scum in the semi final of the fa cup. but thats leeds... wer not like other clubs.

and again the reason why we have never averaged above 40,000 is because our stadium is capacity 40,000 soft lad.

anyway whether you accept it or not leeds are a bigger club with the best fans in the country. on and off the pitch. FACT!

see u guys at saint johns next year!

ON ON ON

Sunderland know in their hearts they are not, never have been, or ever will be as big as Newcastle United. On the other hand, they twice or three times the club Leeds are, you're a nothing club. Are you saying your capacity has always been 40,000. You had many 55000 + gates in the 60s and 70s, but you couldn't average over 40,000. As I've you are a NOTHING CLUB, no where near the biggest in this country. Your support is wank as well.

Why do people even entertain these sort of arguments? So pointless. The lad watches League One football every week and yet he can still get a rise by wittering on about attendances.

After watching that shite, its probably his only outlet of entertainment.

I love posts full of text speak, poor grammar and no punctuation. It makes me really interested in the opinion being put forward.

WE ALL LOVE LEEDS!!!!

you've posted in the wrong window again mate, this is a premierleague clubs board

last time ichecked it was a newcastle board, and i do f**king LOVE LEEDS!

you should apply to be an admin/mod on www.newcastle-online/nufcforum

To be honest Leeds have had good spells but overall they aren't far off where they belong :icon_lol:

Edit : That's fucking rank Bawan, I've just had my tea <_<

Just what I was thinking :razz: