Album artwork

Smooth Operator

itunes can't find quite a few of the album covers for my music collection, is there another site anyone had used to obtain these?

My ipod touch just doesn't look quite right with these rogue missing covers!

Cant be that difficult to find right said fred album covers?

The Cardigans are thoroughly underrated, FWIW. They've come up with some lovely dark/ambient/moody stuff when they're not playing the Lovefool card.

Fair play to them for the odd Black Sabbath cover as well.

The Cardigans are thoroughly underrated, FWIW. They've come up with some lovely dark/ambient/moody stuff when they're not playing the Lovefool card.

Martin, tbh I'm a bit of a fan, so I do know that.

They sit right between Carter the unstoppable and Nick Cave in the collection.

It was more a pun on one of those Lovefool card songs.

But hey if Mr film noir doesn't get it, it obviously wasn't that funny.

I feel like the berb.

Ant thanks for laughing mate :lol:

Martin, tbh I'm a bit of a fan, so I do know that.

They sit right between Carter the unstoppable and Nick Cave in the collection.

It was more a pun on one of those Lovefool card songs.

But hey if Mr film noir doesn't get it, it obviously wasn't that funny.

I feel like the berb.

Ant thanks for laughing mate :lol:

You should really alphebatise your collection.

:lol:

Is it less like gemmill if I have the excuse we just moved and have taken delivery of our new fuck off CD cabinet?

Made out of tassie oak, 1450mm x 1000mm x 400mm!

Also can I just alphabetise by the first letter or does it have to be to the letter?

Is it less like gemmill if I have the excuse we just moved and have taken delivery of our new fuck off CD cabinet?

Also can I just alphabetise by the first letter or does it have to be to the letter?

It has to be to the letter. Otherwise you end up with The Cardigans between Carter and Cave.

Inconceivable.

It has to be to the letter. Otherwise you end up with The Cardigans between Carter and Cave.

Inconceivable.

You really are wound quite tight aren't you HF?

No! No! You can't put the Thes under 'T'. You can put The The under 'T', obviously.

See I'm with you there Alex.

First letter only, group performers together and A/The/An don't count. Except And you will know us by the trail of dead go under And.

Also all numbers are in the letter of how the number is spelt.

Alphabetising by first letter only? What's the use in that?

:lol: Put it this way. If you walked into one of those places that used to be called a record shop, where would find The Beatles, under 'T' or under 'B'?

:lol: Put it this way. If you walked into one of those places that used to be called a record shop, where would find The Beatles, under 'T' or under 'B'?

I thought he meant lumping all 'B' acts together then not breaking them down by second letter, third letter, etc.?

I thought he meant lumping all 'B' acts together then not breaking them down by second letter, third letter, etc.?

I think you, I and a few others should probably add winks when we're not being sarcastic. Got you now.