Gears of War 2

Besty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

GoW2 is fucking mint. I don't get to play on my 360 much - especially now I have a bairn. Friday night is 'Fight Night' online though (until silly o'clock am). Me, my bro and a bunch of online mates. Quality.

Having the ability to add bots to a match rather than suffer defeat at the hands of a 12yr old yank is good too.

Loving the chainsaw duels.

Dom's in game comments are class too :lol:

Indeed. I wonder how many companies are coming round to this way of thinking. Are we going to see the demise of the 'blockbuster' games on the PC now? At least developing for consoles is easier (faster and therefore cheaper) because of the standard hardware configuration. You know the limitations of the machine and you design accordingly. PC's can be so diverse in their build that it must be like a moving target.

That and the fact that its much easier to run counterfeit games on a PC.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone got into Horde mode? It's like Robotron 2084 but with 4 mates and slightly better graphics. Most addictive online game I have ever played.

NEXT!

Horde is excellent just got to wave 50!

Has anyone got into Horde mode? It's like Robotron 2084 but with 4 mates and slightly better graphics. Most addictive online game I have ever played.

NEXT!

Yeah, it's good like. Completed the 50 levels to get the achievement. I think I just have the last 10 waves on the combustible maps to complete now.

Loving the co-op campaign too. I've actually stopped playing it on my own because I don't want to complete it without my brother (my co-op partner:D ).

So I hear. We're almost all the way through on Hardcore as you can't do Insane until you've completed the game on a lower level. Jumped straight in on hardcore because you also get all the achievement points for easy & medium once you complete it.

NEXT!

fair play mate. with a team? I aint got past 38 online, usually some feckless individual leaves the camp then it's all over.

Horde is class.

I got 3 weeks off work so im hammering the game. Going to try get "party like its 1999" and "seriously 2.0"

100,000 kills ?

fucking hell. I play way too much and am only up to about 12500

anyways Horde players, I am Dr Choc if you fancy a boomshot fest sometime. :superman2sa2:

Horde is class.

I got 3 weeks off work so im hammering the game. Going to try get "party like its 1999" and "seriously 2.0"

100,000 kills ?

anyways Horde players, I am Dr Choc if you fancy a boomshot fest sometime. :superman2sa2:

I'm up for it like.

Horde is class.

100,000 kills ?

I'm up for it like.

Horde is class i'm up for it.

The new title update is out soon and that sorts out alot of shit. IE the ranking system.

NEXT!

fair play mate. with a team? I aint got past 38 online, usually some feckless individual leaves the camp then it's all over.

Once you have done that you have the flashback maps on horde too lol

NEXT!

There's the combustible maps too. I've completed Horde on all three now.

Still not completed the game yet though :D

Mind you, I only tend to get on the xbox on a friday night. Rarely at any other time during the week :baby:

NEXT!

There's the combustible maps too. I've completed Horde on all three now.

Still not completed the game yet though :D

Mind you, I only tend to get on the xbox on a friday night. Rarely at any other time during the week :baby:

LOL

i dont want to pay 800 for 3 maps