Jiminez on his bike

Snake

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

article-0-02CF86AF00000578-26_468x2.jpg

Should've been elbowed just for the 'sunglasses-on-head I'm clearly a cunt' look

What are those lumps in a row on Ashley's forhead??! <_<

The buttons? What buttons? :razz:

Not really a surprise, he only works for the club on a part time basis around the transfer windows.

Thanks for getting double what Milner was worth for us anyway.

yea that really set us up like, nice one !

I take it the club will be sueing him for breach of contract then.

Indeed, takes the piss really - shame he didn't fuck off ages ago when it would have mattered.

Out of the three of them (wise, jiminez & vetere) he's the one i wanted to go the least. He may be tarnished by being 'one of Ashley's men' but let us not lose sight of the fact that he is a fucking good footballing scout (Gutierrez being a good example).

Pretty academic that he was going to go at some point (all of his motley crew will go) but i'll be more happy to see the other two go - Jiminez was, i had hoped going to become chief scout if Keegan had stayed.

I just hope a rival club doesn't benefit too much from him.

Out of the three of them (wise, jiminez & vetere) he's the one i wanted to go the least. He may be tarnished by being 'one of Ashley's men' but let us not lose sight of the fact that he is a fucking good footballing scout (Gutierrez being a good example).

Pretty academic that he was going to go at some point (all of his motley crew will go) but i'll be more happy to see the other two go - Jiminez was, i had hoped going to become chief scout if Keegan had stayed.

I thought Vetere was the scout ? Jiminez was just the negotiator wasn't he ???

yeh, Jimenez the businessman and Vetere the former real madrid scout

Whoever's the scout they haven't done that well. The best two signings we've made are Argentinain internationals for fucks sake. It might be true that few (if any) on here knew anything about Guttierez (Coloccini is a fairly well known player throughout Europe) but anyone with a decent knowledge of Spanish football should surely known plenty about one of the best wingers in La Liga.

As far as I can see the only thing our much praised scouting set up has is a knowlege base in Spain. There can't be that much of a shortage of that type of scout if we want to look for it (something the club hasn't done in the past).

Bassong is the only player that you could say is a real find baring in mind that he apparently hadn't looked incredibly impressive in a poor Metz team, but while he's looked pretty promissing he's not setting the world alight.

I don't see any problem with losing any of them but I would like to see us with a good scouting network (something we have lacked for years) going forward.

yeh, Jimenez the businessman and Vetere the former real madrid scout

What was Wise? The guy that sat in the big chair and stroked the white cat whilst cackling? Dr.evil.png or just Ashley's mini-me.gif

Not a scout.

Vetere's the one I wanted to stay out of them all as he's the scout. Jiminez is just a deal broker is he not?

Vetere's the one I wanted to stay out of them all as he's the scout. Jiminez is just a deal broker is he not?

If you don't know how the fuck are we meant to? :lol:

So what you're saying is that I'm some sort of Oracle? Cheers Berb.

Whoever's the scout they haven't done that well. The best two signings we've made are Argentinain internationals for fucks sake. It might be true that few (if any) on here knew anything about Guttierez (Coloccini is a fairly well known player throughout Europe) but anyone with a decent knowledge of Spanish football should surely known plenty about one of the best wingers in La Liga.

As far as I can see the only thing our much praised scouting set up has is a knowlege base in Spain. There can't be that much of a shortage of that type of scout if we want to look for it (something the club hasn't done in the past).

Bassong is the only player that you could say is a real find baring in mind that he apparently hadn't looked incredibly impressive in a poor Metz team, but while he's looked pretty promissing he's not setting the world alight.

I don't see any problem with losing any of them but I would like to see us with a good scouting network (something we have lacked for years) going forward.

Exactly.

So what you're saying is that I'm some sort of Oracle? Cheers Berb.

:razz: