Who do you think is the best value for money player we have ever bought?

farnie1993

Disappointed to see no mention of the legend that is Jonny Beresford in here. Those two goals in Kiev alone should make him worthy of a mention. The best LB I've seen at United in my time watching.

Yeah, still my favourite LB too, getting Bez and Venison for the price he did, and the years of service we had from them was great work from Keegan.

Great work by Keegan, surely not? The media and some of the KK haters would have you believe hes a chequebook manager who only wants to sign the likes of Beckham, Henry and Ronaldinho. And the scary thing is, its been written that many times even some over on N-O are starting to believe it...

Aye. KK would never sign players such as Venison, Kilcline, Beresford, Cole, Sellars, Bracewell, Lee, Albert, Sheedy, Gillespie, Ginola (and to a point, Guppy, Huckerby etc who turned out to be decent players for peanuts who only failed at NUFC due to a lack of a reserve side...)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic