Best Chant Ever ?

farnie1993

i think the 'she's getting shagged in the jungle' chant directed to Dwight Yorke when we visited Blackburn must be up there!!

Best one I've ever heard on an away was at the dippers.

They had a right back called Jon Otsemobor who had been out drinking in the city and got a bullet in the backside (caught in the crossfire between local gangsters or something).

Anyway, he was playing again fairly soon and the song went to the tune of Bon Jovi's 'You Give Love A Bad Name':

Shot through the arse,

and he still plays,

you give Rob Jones

a bad name,

bad name

Best one I've ever heard on an away was at the dippers.

They had a right back called Jon Otsemobor who had been out drinking in the city and got a bullet in the backside (caught in the crossfire between local gangsters or something).

Anyway, he was playing again fairly soon and the song went to the tune of Bon Jovi's 'You Give Love A Bad Name':

Shot through the arse,

and he still plays,

you give Rob Jones

a bad name,

bad name

:lol::razz:

who's that coming over your wife

is it a mobster

is it a mobster

to stevie g. ldo

i've gotta say thats class, was singing it in a bar tonight and about ten other lads joined in :lol:

A more normal chant but in the days when we were top of the league and sung about. I remember Bolton singing We are bottom say we are bottom of the league.

The other which was fun was aginst David Speedie at Blackburn away ( Keegan first away game as Manager) and Blacburn the following season when sang we all shag your wife speedie speedie

A more normal chant but in the days when we were top of the league and sung about. I remember Bolton singing We are bottom say we are bottom of the league.

The other which was fun was aginst David Speedie at Blackburn away ( Keegan first away game as Manager) and Blacburn the following season when sang we all shag your wife speedie speedie

yeah i remember that game well!! my leg was in a pot and bouncing upand down in the away end was no good for it!!

also iirc Speedie the shitebag scored a hattrick?

My favourite would have to be:

Farnie is a mackem,

He comes from Washington

He is not a geordie

The fucking mackem scum

Not only is he mackem,

he is a fucking prat

sitting in a classroom

in a stupid bloody hat.

lmaoooooo i mooved to washington a munth ago u ctun i hate it

MY GARDEN SHED

MY GARDEN SHED