Nee Job, 1 Kid = Life of Luxary

wykikitoon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is missing the most important thing. Why is there no picture of the lass?

:nufc:

I would get shot!

If she is from Walker. You could be right.

<_<

My mate who met her is from a nice area of Leeds (yes there are some :)) and he shit himself :D

I'm all for social support, I just think that the current system is :D (and actively encourages "I'm entitled to not work"-ness, not just in a person, but as a way of life for generations now), and what is worse is that every person that plays it, means there's someone that really needs it being short changed in the end.

It's like car insurance compensation (or banking and share dealing frankly), the ONLY people that benefit are people that criminally play the system, everyone else is paying more and getting less.

:) The system could be better anyway. It'll never be 'perfect' however.

Yeah it will never be, but it certainly could be a lot, lot better. The numbers on incapacity alone are beyond belief.

You're spot on though. And the only thing that boiled my piss about the description in the OP of the single mother was the fatha ducking out of his responsibilities.

That's another double edge sword, and is why the CSA is both completely useless and a brutal tyrant with powers that would have made Himmler wrt himself.

You mean CMEC?

Nope, CSA.

The CMEC will just cost a packet and be even more useless and still brutally tyrannical - by all accounts if a male goes near a women they will have powers to make them liable for any children they have or may have in the future. <_<

I'm all for social support, I just think that the current system is :D (and actively encourages "I'm entitled to not work"-ness, not just in a person, but as a way of life for generations now), and what is worse is that every person that plays it, means there's someone that really needs it being short changed in the end.

It's like car insurance compensation (or banking and share dealing frankly), the ONLY people that benefit are people that criminally play the system, everyone else is paying more and getting less.

Yeah it will never be, but it certainly could be a lot, lot better. The numbers on incapacity alone are beyond belief.

You're spot on though. And the only thing that boiled my piss about the description in the OP of the single mother was the fatha ducking out of his responsibilities.

That's another double edge sword, and is why the CSA is both completely useless and a brutal tyrant with powers that would have made Himmler wrt himself.

You mean CMEC?

Nope, CSA.

The CMEC will just cost a packet and be even more useless and still brutally tyrannical - by all accounts if a male goes near a women they will have powers to make them liable for any children they have or may have in the future. <_<

Contractually, I can't discuss it.

:)

You mean CMEC?

Nope, CSA.

Contractually, I can't discuss it.

:(

1984-movie-bb_a1.jpg

They are watching you. :)

Mother claimed benefits for non-existent children

10:16am Wednesday 15th October 2008

comment Comments (0) Have your say »

By Neil Hunter »

A THIEVING mother-of-five who invented a further three children to boost her benefits has criticised officials for giving her the money.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/resources/images/696153/

Clare Sparrow also cashed her partner’s giro cheques while he was in prison to rake in even more money.

The 24-year-old walked free from Teesside Crown Court after Judge Peter Fox imposed a suspended jail sentence.

After the hearing, Sparrow told The Northern Echo: “The Inland Revenue are sh**e.

They let you get away with stuff like this. All you’ve got to do is ring up.

“I won’t be doing it again though. It is too much bother.”

Sparrow, who is pregnant again, was described by her lawyer as “remarkably fertile”.

She has previous convictions for stealing from work and failing to notify benefits bosses of changes to her circumstances.

In May 2006, Sparrow received a conditional discharge from magistrates for continuing to claim for her imprisoned boyfriend.

But within four months, she made the first of three telephone calls to a tax credit helpline claiming she had had another child.

Twice more over the space of the next two years, Sparrow created non-existent children and collected a total of £5,639.

Between March and May last year, while partner James Cameron was in prison, she had his giro cheque cashed eight times. She later told Revenue and Customs officials that she signed the cheques and another man went to the Post Office to collect the money.

The court heard how Sparrow is now in a relationship with Mr Cameron’s brother.

Peter Wishlade, mitigating, said the former relationship was violent and Sparrow was left with little money to run the household.

He said: “It is quite remarkable you can ring up and say ‘I have had a child born on such and such a date’ and they say ‘oh, we’ll pay you the money’.

“She was told that and found herself in circumstances where she could not meet the normal household expenses, and so the three fictitious children.”

Sparrow, of Zetland Road, Stockton, admitted three charges of making false claims, and eight of making false representations.

The six-month prison sentence was suspended for two years, and Sparrow was ordered to undergo probation service supervision.

Judge Fox told her: “If you do it again I will send you to prison, so don’t.”

Judge Fox said the system which allowed benefits to be paid without any cross-checking was “wholly unsatisfactory”.

Commenting on the case, Nick Shaw, HM Revenue and Customs assistant chief investigator for the North-East, said: “This investigation shows we will seek out those tempted to defraud the tax credit system by submitting fraudulent claims.”

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/3758...stent_children/

:jesuswept:

Mother claimed benefits for non-existent children

10:16am Wednesday 15th October 2008

comment Comments (0) Have your say »

By Neil Hunter »

A THIEVING mother-of-five who invented a further three children to boost her benefits has criticised officials for giving her the money.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/resources/images/696153/

Clare Sparrow also cashed her partner’s giro cheques while he was in prison to rake in even more money.

The 24-year-old walked free from Teesside Crown Court after Judge Peter Fox imposed a suspended jail sentence.

After the hearing, Sparrow told The Northern Echo: “The Inland Revenue are sh**e.

They let you get away with stuff like this. All you’ve got to do is ring up.

“I won’t be doing it again though. It is too much bother.”

Sparrow, who is pregnant again, was described by her lawyer as “remarkably fertile”.

She has previous convictions for stealing from work and failing to notify benefits bosses of changes to her circumstances.

In May 2006, Sparrow received a conditional discharge from magistrates for continuing to claim for her imprisoned boyfriend.

But within four months, she made the first of three telephone calls to a tax credit helpline claiming she had had another child.

Twice more over the space of the next two years, Sparrow created non-existent children and collected a total of £5,639.

Between March and May last year, while partner James Cameron was in prison, she had his giro cheque cashed eight times. She later told Revenue and Customs officials that she signed the cheques and another man went to the Post Office to collect the money.

The court heard how Sparrow is now in a relationship with Mr Cameron’s brother.

Peter Wishlade, mitigating, said the former relationship was violent and Sparrow was left with little money to run the household.

He said: “It is quite remarkable you can ring up and say ‘I have had a child born on such and such a date’ and they say ‘oh, we’ll pay you the money’.

“She was told that and found herself in circumstances where she could not meet the normal household expenses, and so the three fictitious children.”

Sparrow, of Zetland Road, Stockton, admitted three charges of making false claims, and eight of making false representations.

The six-month prison sentence was suspended for two years, and Sparrow was ordered to undergo probation service supervision.

Judge Fox told her: “If you do it again I will send you to prison, so don’t.”

Judge Fox said the system which allowed benefits to be paid without any cross-checking was “wholly unsatisfactory”.

Commenting on the case, Nick Shaw, HM Revenue and Customs assistant chief investigator for the North-East, said: “This investigation shows we will seek out those tempted to defraud the tax credit system by submitting fraudulent claims.”

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/3758...stent_children/

:jesuswept:

Look at her face, how can someone want to shag her, honestly can someone explain what thought processes go in to someone wanting to shag that, and more to the point, how is she 6 years younger than fuckin me???? She looks older than Peasepud.

Look at her face, how can someone want to shag her, honestly can someone explain what thought processes go in to someone wanting to shag that, and more to the point, how is she 6 years younger than fuckin me???? She looks older than Peasepud.

Constantly spewing out kids probably doesn't help.