Have you ever booed

Douggy B

Whilst he was playing for you.

Not the whole team after a loss (even though that is pretty pathetic too).

Have you ever singled out a player for someone on one abuse?

I personally hate that kind of thing although I did give Jason Cundy both barrels once after a pathetic display away at Bolton.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

I don't really Boo.

Never particularly boo'd anyone but quite often given them a mouthful of disgraceful and uncalledfor abuse.

Some of what Ameobi gets is disgraceful.

At the Blackburn game they were booing him before he was even on the pitch.

I'm all for 'If Shola scores we're' on the pitch' like :lol:

Billy Whitehurst, cos he was a horrible mackem loving cunt, who used to stick his fingers up at the toon fans.

The only other form of abuse of a player I've been involved with was when Mark Stimson got sent off against Wolves, no one booed though, everyone cheered the decision enthusiastically because he was so shit.

Billy Whitehurst, cos he was a horrible mackem loving cunt, who used to stick his fingers up at the toon fans.

The only other form of abuse of a player I've been involved with was when Mark Stimson got sent off against Wolves, no one booed though, everyone cheered the decision enthusiastically because he was so shit.

You'd have shit yourself though if he'd have heard you and just turned round and given you a glare. :lol:

I don't mind players who are just shit. They can't help the fact they're out of their depth. It's players who evidently have the ability but their mindset is a disgrace who pee me off (Jenas, Dyer, Shola to a point)

Think that says more about you than it does about those players.

Jenas covers every blade of grass for Spurs. Sometimes his output may not be the best but his effort cannot be questioned.

You'd have shit yourself though if he'd have heard you and just turned round and given you a glare. :lol:

People in the game were shit scared of him, I've seen so many people say it, he reminds me of McGowan off Auf Wiedersehen Pet, so I think the "hardman" tag is for once probably deserved when talking about him. I also seen an interview with him a few years ago, when he said there's not a club or support he hates more in football than Newcastle United.

I don't mind players who are just shit. They can't help the fact they're out of their depth. It's players who evidently have the ability but their mindset is a disgrace who pee me off (Jenas, Dyer, Shola to a point)

Jenas covers every blade of grass for Spurs. Sometimes his output may not be the best but his effort cannot be questioned.

Jenas' effort in the last few months at NUFC was nothing short of disgraceful. No Spurs fan can even try and tell me otherwise and I could pick any Mag who would utterly agree with me.

Nope.

I don't really Boo.

Do you hiss? Just cock a disdainful eyebrow? Or shout "he's behind you"?

Just imagine how much Rio Ferdinand would whine about that. :lol:

Jenas' effort in the last few months at NUFC was nothing short of disgraceful. No Spurs fan can even try and tell me otherwise and I could pick any Mag who would utterly agree with me.

A bit of a coincidence don't you think? Every white player you have puts in a shift right?

A bit of a coincidence don't you think? Every white player you have puts in a shift right?

You talk some shit.

FFS are you implying I'm racist because I happened to choose three players with questionable attitudes who happened to be black? What the fuck has the world come to?!

What an absolute tool.

What an absolute tool.

What the fuck does colour of skin have to do with this or anything? The lad just named 3 players who were are shit no bigotory intended then some fucker picks it up and hey presto its the old racist thing again.

I think its a fair enough question to ask. I still think that maybe even subconsciously people seem to focus on the "lazy" black lads in the the team when there are others more deserving, just an observation.

Don't know why I rise to his bait - but if one thing fucks me off it's implied racism when seconds earlier I'd been talking about breaking a Ramadan fast with a black bloke in Morocco on a thread on GC!

Did it require a cast or did they just bandage it?