Have you ever booed

Douggy B

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind players who are just shit. They can't help the fact they're out of their depth. It's players who evidently have the ability but their mindset is a disgrace who pee me off (Jenas, Dyer, Shola to a point)

Think that says more about you than it does about those players.

Jenas covers every blade of grass for Spurs. Sometimes his output may not be the best but his effort cannot be questioned.

Jenas' effort in the last few months at NUFC was nothing short of disgraceful. No Spurs fan can even try and tell me otherwise and I could pick any Mag who would utterly agree with me.

A bit of a coincidence don't you think? Every white player you have puts in a shift right?

They have been notable though.

Although I still think Ameobia gets a bit much stick, although with his shenanigans over the last 12 month I don't have so much sympathy for him any more.

However I think Dyer and Jenas are definitely part of the vastly overpaid sulk bling culture that seems to BE modern English football.

Conversely Bellamy was a complete tunc ( :lol:), but generally you couldn't fault his effort (although sowing his mouth up would have gained us many points and progresses using in Europe IIRC), or Robert was a lazy as anything at times, but could be utterly magic to watch as well, even Parker when he wanted to be gone put in effort (if maybe not product).

Out of interest did Campbell still play (that is put in effort and produce performances for you) when it turned out he wanted to be away? Because we'd probably be "justified" singing hanging song about Jenas by that criteria.

I don't mind players who are just shit. They can't help the fact they're out of their depth. It's players who evidently have the ability but their mindset is a disgrace who pee me off (Jenas, Dyer, Shola to a point)

Think that says more about you than it does about those players.

Jenas covers every blade of grass for Spurs. Sometimes his output may not be the best but his effort cannot be questioned.

Jenas' effort in the last few months at NUFC was nothing short of disgraceful. No Spurs fan can even try and tell me otherwise and I could pick any Mag who would utterly agree with me.

A bit of a coincidence don't you think? Every white player you have puts in a shift right?

They have been notable though.

Although I still think Ameobia gets a bit much stick, although with his shenanigans over the last 12 month I don't have so much sympathy for him any more.

However I think Dyer and Jenas are definitely part of the vastly overpaid sulk bling culture that seems to BE modern English football.

Conversely Bellamy was a complete tunc ( :lol:), but generally you couldn't fault his effort (although sowing his mouth up would have gained us many points and progresses using in Europe IIRC), or Robert was a lazy as anything at times, but could be utterly magic to watch as well, even Parker when he wanted to be gone put in effort (if maybe not product).

Out of interest did Campbell still play (that is put in effort and produce performances for you) when it turned out he wanted to be away? Because we'd probably be "justified" singing hanging song about Jenas by that criteria.

I think when I'd named Bellamy and Robert I'd shifted from questionable effort to questionable attitude but the point stands. If a player makes effort but is naturally shit, it's up to the manager to get him out of there. He can't exactly say "no, I'm not playing cos I'm crap"...

That song has nothing to do with the effort or otherwise he put in as Spurs captain.

Nor was it r@cist.

Edited by Danny B

That song has nothing to do with the effort or otherwise he put in as Spurs captain.

Nor was it r@cist.

But he was black! So it's racist.

Nor was it r@cist.

Ironic that then isn't it. :lol:

Are you black yourself Danny?

No but I'm sure you would have a picture on standby just in case I was.

We all know your views Stevie, a little antiquated for a man of your years don't you think? Although I do understand it is an issue amongst people from provincal towns.

Newcastle's one of the most multicultural towns in the UK man for fuck's sake. How can you pass comment on a whole city because I happened to name three players who had questionable attitudes? The fact you spotted they were all black before everyone else would suggest you have some sort of deep rooted inherent racist streak, actually.

We all know your views Stevie, a little antiquated for a man of your years don't you think? Although I do understand it is an issue amongst people from provincal towns.

What you on about ya daft cunt you know my views? Newcastle is one of the most multicultural/least racist cities in the country ye fuckin daft cunt.

Racist.

I hate Blacks.

I bought a Karrimor Global 70–90 Travel Pack from them for £159.99 and they wouldn't exchange it when I decided the Longhaul 26 Travel Pack was more for me.

Newcastle's one of the most multicultural towns in the UK man

Oldham is very multicultural yet they had a BNP MP for many years..

And where did I mention Newcastle? I just said in provincial towns.

Edited by Danny B

You don't "mention"...you imply. Which is typical really of the sly, backstabbing way you seem to comport yourself round here.

Hoo some of my best mates are Darkies. Thats me off then I take it :lol:

I think you'll find no member of the BNP has ever made it to parliament, from ANY town or city.

You're an arsehole, never in my life, have I been anywhere where there are more racist people than London. We have one black bloke in the office, and when he's not there two or three of the blokes are like "where's the fork and spoon today", and it's like that right across London, South East London being the worst I've ever seen, although it's almost understandable, why certain communities don't like certain communities round there.

Hoo some of my best mates are Darkies. Thats me off then I take it :razz:

Not very PC that like Berb. :lol:

Newcastle's one of the most multicultural towns in the UK man for fuck's sake. How can you pass comment on a whole city because I happened to name three players who had questionable attitudes? The fact you spotted they were all black before everyone else would suggest you have some sort of deep rooted inherent racist streak, actually.

Plus two of them are as much "white" as they are "black", is racist to mention that? :lol:

It's just as well everyone hated Andy Cole and Sir Les though. :razz: And thankfully "no one" wanted Shaun Wright-Phillips here. :D

You're an arsehole, never in my life, have I been anywhere where there are more racist people than London. We have one black bloke in the office, and when he's not there two or three of the blokes are like "where's the fork and spoon today", and it's like that right across London, South East London being the worst I've ever seen, although it's almost understandable, why certain communities don't like certain communities round there.

He falsely claims that Oldham has a BNP MP while forgetting they actually hold a London-wide seat on the London Assembly.

:lol:

Plus two of them are as much "white" as they are "black", is racist to mention that? :lol:

It's just as well everyone hated Andy Cole and Sir Les though. :razz: And thankfully "no one" wanted Shaun Wright-Phillips here. :D

Yup. We hate Oba Martins (most-sold shirt in club shops) and Habib Beye (last year's player of the year) as well.