Have you ever booed

Douggy B

Newcastle's one of the most multicultural towns in the UK man

Oldham is very multicultural yet they had a BNP MP for many years..

And where did I mention Newcastle? I just said in provincial towns.

Actually it's pretty multi-MONO-cultural, which is the whole problem around that area (and I think you mean councillors), as well as in other place in the UK (including Northern Ireland - which just goes to show that skin colour as nothing to do with human stupidity).

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing against black people, most of them have integrated in to British society well over the last 80 years, unlike other ethnic groups, and they are now part of our heritage.

Edited by Stevie

Hoo some of my best mates are Darkies. Thats me off then I take it :razz:

Not very PC that like Berb. :lol:

I'm out to shock. A real shock would be if I was funny :D This race thing pisses me off. No one has (I believe) intentionally posted anything racist. Its a football forum which quite regulary gets hijacked.

Surely nowadays we all know some one of a different ethnic background we like and some we dislike exactly like those of local origin.

:lol: Well done Danny, you're getting more bites than usual today.

While Flintoff got away with calling Newcastle a town. Typical northern anti-southerner bias tbh.

Blackburn's (?) down south/saaaff ffs. :D:razz:

I don't boo. I do go out and racially abuse some of our players that had the misfortune to not be born as part of our master race though.

Booing Butt because he's Ginger is just not on. :D

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :D

Back on topic, Jenas was (and is) a disgusting waste of space who didn't just deserve booing, he deserved the kind of booing that could only be accomplished with satellite TV links to the world's major population centers projected onto huge flat-screen TVs set up in stands across SJP. 52,000 boos could never be enough for him.

Newcastle has a Lib Dem MP, therefore we're all lefty, Grauniad reading types who love darkies, chinkies, towelheeds etc [/ironic racism]

Back to the point. I've never booed anyone, although I did wish serious injury on Scott Parker so I wouldn't have to watch him wear the turf down by pirouetting widly in the centre circle before passing the ball backwards.

I can't even bring myself to spit venom at Ameobi anymore. I know he's useless, he knows he's useless so what's the point? :D

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :D

Back on topic, Jenas was (and is) a disgusting waste of space who didn't just deserve booing, he deserved the kind of booing that could only be accomplished with satellite TV links to the world's major population centers projected onto huge flat-screen TVs set up in stands across SJP. 52,000 boos could never be enough for him.

Just because he left you to develop elsewhere there is no need to show such bitterness towards him.

You got good money for him, that should be enough.

Edited by Danny B

Jenas was awful. He was getting into the side simply because he was one of Bobby's boys and did nothing at all to justify it. He made Viana look committed.

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :)

Just because he left you to develop elsewhere there is no need to show such bitterness towards him.

Fucking Tool :D

Jenas disappointed me a lot as a player in his time here. When he first arrived he looked like he could turn into a really good player. He possesses some excellent attributes - he has lovely quick feet, his set pieces are pretty good and he has an excellent engine. Unfortunately the amount of times he went missing in matches was untrue. Bobby Robson didn't help by picking him continually when he was so out of form though. Which was all the stranger because by doing that he managed to stifle Jenas' and Viana's career at the same time by refusing to drop one while refusing to play the other. Strange. I think his biggest problem is he has a heart the size of a pea though.

Jenas disappointed me a lot as a player in his time here. When he first arrived he looked like he could turn into a really good player. He possesses some excellent attributes - he has lovely quick feet, his set pieces are pretty good and he has an excellent engine. Unfortunately the amount of times he went missing in matches was untrue. Bobby Robson didn't help by picking him continually when he was so out of form though. Which was all the stranger because by doing that he managed to stifle Jenas' and Viana's career at the same time by refusing to drop one while refusing to play the other. Strange. I think his biggest problem is he has a heart the size of a pea though.

I honestly think Jenas's main problem was how he looked so much like Dyer. At times he was utter shit tho.

Boo? :D No. Never booed an opponent nevermind one of our own. I just find it highly amusing seeing 30-50 year old blokes shouting "BOOOO" like they were at some kind of show.

I might have shouted some kind of expletives at an opponent, but not boo.

As for our players, I'll not shout any verbals, I might say something to the lads Im at the match with about him, being shit, lazy, or whatever, but venting at the player directly serves no benefit. At full time if we've played shit etc, I'll just walk off without clapping or such.

Ive often found myself clapping or encouraging a player more if I hear those around me getting on his back. Unless it was Bramble like when I used to just shake my head in disbelief. :)

I never thought Viana got a fair crack of the whip here. It's debatable as to whether he would've adapted to the Premiership but it would've been nice to see slightly more of someone who was rated the best youngster in Europe when we signed him.

I never thought Viana got a fair crack of the whip here. It's debatable as to whether he would've adapted to the Premiership but it would've been nice to see slightly more of someone who was rated the best youngster in Europe when we signed him.

His fortune since might suggest that he didn't justify the hype.

The fee turned out to be £9m, utter daylight robbery, honestly when he left when I heard how much we were getting I let out a cry of "yes", there are people on this MB with more ability than Jenas.

The fee turned out to be £9m, utter daylight robbery, honestly when he left when I heard how much we were getting I let out a cry of "yes", there are people on this MB with more ability than Jenas.

Everybody's happy then.

I can understand the ill will towards him TBH as he has already almost doubled his goal tally at Newcastle for us in a similar duration. Of you are right though, he less ability than most on here. Capello, Sven, Jol and Ramos....clueless.

Everybody's happy then.

I can understand the ill will towards him TBH as he has already almost doubled his goal tally at Newcastle for us in a similar duration. Of you are right though, he less ability than most on here. Capello, Sven, Jol and Ramos....clueless.

he shouldn't be anywhere near the england squad