Have you ever booed

Douggy B

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :)

Back on topic, Jenas was (and is) a disgusting waste of space who didn't just deserve booing, he deserved the kind of booing that could only be accomplished with satellite TV links to the world's major population centers projected onto huge flat-screen TVs set up in stands across SJP. 52,000 boos could never be enough for him.

Just because he left you to develop elsewhere there is no need to show such bitterness towards him.

You got good money for him, that should be enough.

The fee turned out to be £9m, utter daylight robbery, honestly when he left when I heard how much we were getting I let out a cry of "yes", there are people on this MB with more ability than Jenas.

Everybody's happy then.

I can understand the ill will towards him TBH as he has already almost doubled his goal tally at Newcastle for us in a similar duration. Of you are right though, he less ability than most on here. Capello, Sven, Jol and Ramos....clueless.

he shouldn't be anywhere near the england squad

Capello and Sven both disagree.....who to trust? :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :)

Back on topic, Jenas was (and is) a disgusting waste of space who didn't just deserve booing, he deserved the kind of booing that could only be accomplished with satellite TV links to the world's major population centers projected onto huge flat-screen TVs set up in stands across SJP. 52,000 boos could never be enough for him.

Just because he left you to develop elsewhere there is no need to show such bitterness towards him.

The fee turned out to be £9m, utter daylight robbery, honestly when he left when I heard how much we were getting I let out a cry of "yes", there are people on this MB with more ability than Jenas.

Everybody's happy then.

I can understand the ill will towards him TBH as he has already almost doubled his goal tally at Newcastle for us in a similar duration. Of you are right though, he less ability than most on here. Capello, Sven, Jol and Ramos....clueless.

capello also seems to think owen and young don't deserve a place in the squad for some strange reason.

Everybody's happy then.

capello also seems to think owen and young don't deserve a place in the squad for some strange reason.

To be fair that Capello isnt really proven. Maybe you are right...he's clueless.

Edited by Danny B

Everybody's happy then.

To be fair that Capello isnt really proven. Maybe you are tight...clueless.

he is like benitez imo. does pretty well but is a clueless manager

Everybody's happy then.

Oh dear. Oh no...mate. [cringing/]

Everybody's happy then.

Oh dear. Oh no...mate. [cringing/]

he hasn't exactly had the hardest jobs in the world either

Jenas is a woeful player. I don't understand how you can say that we only say he's shite because of his "improvements" at Spurs. We've said he was shite since we signed him, we said he was shite when he left, and we still say he's shite now. We were happy to see him go and we're still happy not to have him. So how can we be "bitter" about this? That'd imply our opinions changed after he started to "perform" for you (which is a dubious claim in and of itself) which you can see is not the case.

Shouldn't play for England, but that doesn't make Capello or Sven clueless. Plenty of international (and club) managers are forced to pick players they don't want because of suspensions, injuries, or positional tactics.

Jenas is a woeful player. I don't understand how you can say that we only say he's shite because of his "improvements" at Spurs. We've said he was shite since we signed him, we said he was shite when he left, and we still say he's shite now. We were happy to see him go and we're still happy not to have him. So how can we be "bitter" about this? That'd imply our opinions changed after he started to "perform" for you (which is a dubious claim in and of itself) which you can see is not the case.

Shouldn't play for England, but that doesn't make Capello or Sven clueless. Plenty of international (and club) managers are forced to pick players they don't want because of suspensions, injuries, or positional tactics.

yeah because England is bereft of central midfield talent. ha ha you knob.

Shall we just leave it at, you are happy to get rid, I am happy to have him.

lampard, gerrard, hargreaves, carrick, barry, beckham are 6 that are better than him and we only need 2 to play there

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :D

Played for a move to Arsenal and ended up at your lot...bet he's gutted with how his career's panned out deep down.

lampard, gerrard, hargreaves, carrick, barry, beckham are 6 that are better than him and we only need 2 to play there

So basically you agree with me (by the way Beckham, central midfield? Fuck me, are you a special kid?) England has lots of CM talent yet Jenas still consistently makes the squad.

So basically you agree with me (by the way Beckham, central midfield? Fuck me, are you a special kid?) England has lots of CM talent yet Jenas still consistently makes the squad.

played there for real when they won the league

I boo all the Christian infidels on our team. Emre was the only one I could ever love. :D

Played for a move to Arsenal and ended up at your lot...bet he's gutted with how his career's panned out deep down.

Arsenal trophies since Jenas' Spurs Move: 0

Spurs trophies since Jenas' Spurs Move: 1

Jenas Goals against Arsenal during that duration: 4.

He must be gutted......Beating himself up.....beside himself....AGONY!!! WOE!!!

There really is a lack of genuine football knowledge on this board.

so spurs was the better move for jenas? it's not like if arsenal actually wanted him he would be playing in the champions league every season instead of being in a relegation battle

so spurs was the better move for jenas? it's not like if arsenal actually wanted him he would be playing in the champions league every season instead of being in a relegation battle

5th/5th/11th at what point was he involved in a relegation battle?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...ble/default.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...ble/default.stm

Fuck me, is it Christmas already? Fucking hell I haven't done any shopping or anything, the missus is going to kill me. Do you think it is too early to get the tree up? Do you think it will drop by the new year? Brandy butter or whipped cream? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I actually just convince you of something?

As for "lack of genuine football knowledge" you mean there's a lack of people agreeing with you. :D

He left a club where he'd finished 4th, 3rd, 5th and 14th for a club who hasn't beat that...can hardly say his career has progressed really.

His career has mirrored his ability. :D

He left a club where he'd finished 4th, 3rd, 5th and 14th for a club who hasn't beat that...can hardly say his career has progressed really.

His career has mirrored his ability. :D

Agreed, top six player.