Surreal Situations

spongebob toonpants

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nut megged Mirandinha at the old Benwell Hill training ground as a 9 year old listening to Willie McFaul telling Anal that boys got a future.

Edited by Stevie

I got a 'disturbing the peace' ticket from the polis for being hoyed out of a nightclub (Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting thrown out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?)

Anyway next morning in hotel, still pissed....Withnail was in there and I got his autograph, the only thing I had in my pocket was my police ticket. Seemed entirely appropriate to me.

When I was working in a hotel bar Frank Clark was part of a private party.

I kept the bar open until 5am on his request and had the pleasure of listening/watching him entertain his party with an excellent guitar/song session.

Also hearing Alan Robson tell a bunch of loud corporate boys who were loudly telling racist and homophobic jokes to STFU.

Sid Waddell refusing to acknowledge me behind the bar if I kept calling him Sir.

Alan Shearer and Rob Lee leading the boys into SJP before the Livepool home game (Ruuds first home game I think) singing Stardust's 'Music Sounds Better'

After working on a police christmas party stepping over a couple shagging on the stairs then a bunch of us listening outside a door where a hefty police man was giving a petitie WPC a right seeing too. 5 minutes in said WPC shouts out 'turn me over and fuck me up the arse'. How we managed to keep our laughter in I don't know.

The moral of the story? Get work in a Hotel bar

Nut megged Mirandinha at the old Benwell Hill training ground as a 9 year old listening to Willie McFaul telling Anal that boys got a future.

Along the same sort of lines I saved a penalty from Gazza when I was at one of those 'Soccer Skills' things they used to hold at Gateshead Stadium in half-term..

Knew very little about it - the bastid fired it straight at my gut...