Carrying on from DanB booing thread

bobbyshinton

If you were Ashley Cole would you be bothered?

Me I would not give a fuck. Just shower, change and go and give the bint one. I do not think it would hurt his felings as much as if the Chelsea fans were abusing him.

The booing was laughable really.

And then the press crucify NUFC fans for making their feelings heard, regular tosspot fans from other clubs start having a pop at our support and call us "fickle", then do it against their national team in even worse circumstances and even more childishly.

Typical really though.

Me I would not give a fuck. Just shower, change and go and give the bint one. I do not think it would hurt his felings as much as if the Chelsea fans were abusing him.

He probably cried himself to sleep on his bed made of spun £50 notes.

I doubt it would really bother him directly, but given apparent size of his ego, I guess it might bother him that way.

What about if you were Sol Campbell though?

Don't think it will have had him incredibly concerned but I did think it was pathetic. Booing a player for dropping a bollock is absolutely pathetic. Much the same as the stick Beckham got after getting sent off against Argentina.

It's something that really surprises me, but I think there has developed an awful booing culture over the last ten years in English football. There is always one player singled out as a scapegoat. Beckham, Hargreaves, Cole. There have been other players as well (Downing). I think it's simply pathetic and I'll never understand the mentality behind it. Fair enough if you don't like a player (and A. Cole is a Simon Bird), but in the end the teams comes first and trying to unsettle a player by abusing him is never going to help imho.

A mate of mine who was there said there was a small amount of booing when his name was read out before the game.

Lets face it a lot of the people at that game would have been Arsenal / Spurs.

Some may have been waiting for the opportunity to get on his back.

He's just not a very likable character.

A mate of mine who was there said there was a small amount of booing when his name was read out before the game.

...but he was playing on the side they were "supporting".

facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif

I agree its totally wrong but he seems to have upset so many people now, he doesnt have many friends left.

facepalm.gif

If Hitler was playing for your team would you boo him? [/threadover] :D

But I do think it's because he seems an utter twat (utterly damned by his own words in fact), and probably playing in London doesn't help.

The media reaction to Beckham's petulant kick was OTT, but really he probably got off lightly with the fans, his "mistake" was just completely un-needed and avoidable (or at least if you feel you really have to get revenge at least do some proper damage and not just a backheeled tap on the leg :)).

facepalm.gif

But I do think it's because he seems an utter twat (utterly damned by his own words in fact), and probably playing in London doesn't help.

The media reaction to Beckham's petulant kick was OTT, but really he probably got off lightly with the fans, his "mistake" was just completely un-needed and avoidable (or at least if you feel you really have to get revenge at least do some proper damage and not just a backheeled tap on the leg :)).

Why in gods name does he keep releasing those ponging after-shaves?

Needs the cash, Posh's alleged diet of unfertilized human eggs doesn't come cheap, and that's before you take face cream bill into account. :D

Needs the cash, Posh's alleged diet of unfertilized human eggs doesn't come cheap, and that's before you take face cream bill into account. :)

She loves the face cream innit. :D

Godwins Law after 11 posts. impressive.

:nufc:

And yes, I would. And hiss.

And shout "he's behind you!" too? :)

are you serious? a ban for suggesting I would hiss at Hitler if I watched him play football?

Fuck off, tit.

I know what he's getting at. Just shows how oversensitive he is though, given it was quite a leap to make given the context in which the remark was made. Which is pretty funny given the way he defended a song about lynching Sol Campbell. :D

Trophyshy know exactly what hes talking about.

Its OK it has been noted.

If he did, it was a bit out of order. The bit in bold though. :D

Oh yeah, I'm taking notes alright. My boss Louise has asked me to.

:D

Now I see you with a notebook next to your monitor full of irrelevant and petty notes on dozens of internet strangers.

What exactly have you noted Danny, someone made a surreal gag about something that you didn't really like?

You must have a fucking massive room at Big Yellow Storage with all your archives in.

Tit.