Carrying on from DanB booing thread

bobbyshinton

:D

Now I see you with a notebook next to your monitor full of irrelevant and petty notes on dozens of internet strangers.

What exactly have you noted Danny, someone made a surreal gag about something that you didn't really like?

You must have a fucking massive room at Big Yellow Storage with all your archives in.

Tit.

He's on about the hissing directed at Spurs fans in reference to the gas chambers during the Holocaust. Just so you know what he's on about.

Make that hypersensitive btw.

:D

Now I see you with a notebook next to your monitor full of irrelevant and petty notes on dozens of internet strangers.

What exactly have you noted Danny, someone made a surreal gag about something that you didn't really like?

You must have a fucking massive room at Big Yellow Storage with all your archives in.

Tit.

He's on about the hissing directed at Spurs fans in reference to the gas chambers during the Holocaust. Just so you know what he's on about.

Make that hypersensitive btw.

This fucking Danny wants fucked off. For fuck sake. What a grade one tit. I'm normally one of the calmest posters (IMO) I'm all for debate and different opinions but this fucker has he not got a spurs board to blight.

I wasn't hissing at Spurs fans, or Jews. I was suggesting I would hiss at Hitler playing football ffs. Ridiculous.

Danny that is very sensitive....are you bubble boy?

Trophyshy know exactly what hes talking about.

Its OK it has been noted.

If he did, it was a bit out of order. The bit in bold though. :D

Oh yeah, I'm taking notes alright. My boss Louise has asked me to.

You have a woman as your boss? I've had two, a fat fucka called Val and another fat fucka called Heidi, both fuckin cunts.

I used to have a woman boss. She was a right bitch AND had ginger hair (maybe part of her being a bitch). Once got me to drive to london for 9.30am for a 1hr meeting and couldnt understand why I was fucked off by it. Not only that, but she was clueless when it came to our industry.

Nothing wrong with four be's in my opinion, they just keep their nuts down with their daft hair cuts and get on with making a living. They've worked as hard as anyone down the generations, and people like Alan Sugar have shown their ethic, and people are jealous of their wealth, Hitler was, muslims are. It's alright having a sly jovial jibe at them, but it's not when you have a go at the real cunts of the world, oh no, you're racist scum then, despite the despicable liberties being taken on our own doorsteps. Take somewhere like Syria, kids come home from school put on cartoons, and there you have it, cartoons of yanks and English getting blown up by bombs.