Have you ever been best mates with a Pro

bobbyshinton

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stormrider

According to the 6 degrees of separation theory, you should at least know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows Alan Shearer.

According to the same theory, you should also at least know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows Osama Bin Laden.

According to the 6 degrees of separation theory, you should at least know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows Alan Shearer.

According to the same theory, you should also at least know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows Osama Bin Laden.

I don't think there'd be that many that knows someones, when I think about what my local corner shop bloke is like.

My mam works with Shay Given's cousin. That's less than six :D

As i've mentioned a few times before my Grandad became good mates with Jackie Milburn towards the end of his life after he fixed his TV.

Edited by Ketsbaia

As i've mentioned a few times before my Grandad became good mates with Jackie Milburn towards the end of his life after he fixed his TV.

How many people knew that Jackie Milburn could fix tellies?

He must have been a role model for MvB! :D

My mam works with Shay Given's cousin. That's less than six :D

I once worked with a lad who claimed to be Shays cousin as well, wonder if it's the same person.

I was mates with Malcolm Christie's brother, Malcolm was in one of the years below us at school. I never thought he was that good at school tbh... god knows how he made it pro.

When Wayne Fereday gave up playing he got my mates old job delivering car parts.......I played 5 a side against him a couple couple of times. I thought " he's ancient now, I'll kick the shit out of the useless bastard"........couldn't get near the fucker! :D

my old mate at work was one of Shearers drinking pals in the Diamond, and the fella that mows me hair in Blackburn was Duffers landlord when he came across from Eire

A mate of a mate who I know is Nick Pickering's wife's brother.

South Shields raised and Sunderland to the bone.

Yeah - I could mention Gordon Armstrong - Newcastle born and Sunderland to the bone.

The brother in law himself is actually one of these weird people who don't support a team - though he is a canny player.