Have you ever been best mates with a Pro

bobbyshinton

You know him that well you can't even spell his name. :)
:nufc: He was the Landlord at my local and this is a footy message board,not a fucking mensa test.

Howay man, Teed. This isn't one of your half baked Mackem hovels you're posting on. Spelling and grammar actually count for something over here :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know him that well you can't even spell his name. :nufc:
<_< He was the Landlord at my local and this is a footy message board,not a fucking mensa test.

Howay man, Teed. This isn't one of your half baked Mackem hovels you're posting on. Spelling and grammar actually count for something over here :)

:) Really!!! I`ll make a point to underline all the ones I find in future.... :D

You know him that well you can't even spell his name. :nufc:
<_< He was the Landlord at my local and this is a footy message board,not a fucking mensa test.

Howay man, Teed. This isn't one of your half baked Mackem hovels you're posting on. Spelling and grammar actually count for something over here :)

:) Really!!! I`ll make a point to underline all the ones I find in future.... :D

You might want to ignore Farnie, Tron and Triggy.

An ex of mines cousin fucked Andy Cole in his cocaine hayday, same ex lass was close to Gazza's mother and sister and he used to drop presents off to the house for birthdays and xmas, was gutted when we split cos I hadn't met him yet! And this nice bit from St Peter's Basin that I've got on the go used to be seeing Dyer.

I used to be mates with Jamie McClen's brother when we were at the Academy, but not Jamie........wanker.

An ex of mines cousin fucked Andy Cole in his cocaine hayday, same ex lass was close to Gazza's mother and sister and he used to drop presents off to the house for birthdays and xmas, was gutted when we split cos I hadn't met him yet! And this nice bit from St Peter's Basin that I've got on the go used to be seeing Dyer.

I used to be mates with Jamie McClen's brother when we were at the Academy, but not Jamie........wanker.

And your cock hasn't dropped off yet? :D

And your cock hasn't dropped off yet? :D

Nope, his "illness" is non-sexual health related! Allegedly I hasten to add.

You know him that well you can't even spell his name. <_<
:) He was the Landlord at my local and this is a footy message board,not a fucking mensa test.

Howay man, Teed. This isn't one of your half baked Mackem hovels you're posting on. Spelling and grammar actually count for something over here :nufc:

:( Really!!! I`ll make a point to underline all the ones I find in future.... :)

You might want to ignore Farnie, Tron and Triggy.

sorry, i will have to remember to spell check every post i make from now on :D

Theres a bloke who is best mates with Bentley on one of the Spurs sites I post on.

He was the most popular man in the world when Bentley first signed for us, now hes getting pelters. :D

Theres a bloke who is best mates with Bentley on one of the Spurs sites I post on.

He was the most popular man in the world when Bentley first signed for us, now hes getting pelters. :D

Fairly tenuous connection like :)

careful Alex, I can hear his notebook opening.

Boo!

Boo!

R@cist!

I'm Hugo Vianna

Can you clear something up? Do you consider yourself to be a defensive midfielder?

No I am a goalkeeper Newcastle played me out of position that's why my club and cuntry career never progressed