Has anyone not asked a random question on here lately

trophyshy

• 1 year later...

What was that website in the early days of internet that was a blog (before the word was invented) of an angry bloke swearing and shouting about things. Ugly site it was, on a black screen with garish neon writing.

Tore the new Star Wars films a new arsehole iirc

Edited by Happy Face

What was that website in the early days of internet that was a blog (before the word was invented) of an angry bloke swearing and shouting about things. Ugly site it was, on a black screen with garish neon writing.

Maddox?

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3

Edited by Barney

Maddox?

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3

Good lad.

Cheers

I asked a random question on here the other day, in the school gym thread....I wondered how long you could hang upside down before any damage was done ;)

I'm also going to ask, do men really think about sex every 7 seconds?

I asked a random question on here the other day, in the school gym thread....I wondered how long you could hang upside down before any damage was done ;)

Men think of sex every time they see a pair of tits. We can go hours without seeing a pair of tits or thinking of sex, but the researchers averaged every pair of tits we see over a day to come up with 7 seconds.

Men think of sex every time they see a pair of tits. We can go hours without seeing a pair of tits or thinking of sex, but the researchers averaged every pair of tits we see over a day to come up with 7 seconds.

Happy Face is right. However it normally starts by thinking about wanting to see a pair of tits, we don't always need the tits in front of us.

Edited by khay

You know what's old but still hilarious?

Rob W?

Oh, wait...

Did he ever tell you about the time he was debating the feudal system with a peasant and he hit him with his pitchfork? A howl!

You know what's old but still hilarious?

Rob W?

Oh, wait...

Did he ever tell you about the time he was debating the feudal system with a peasant and he hit him with his pitchfork? A howl!

Huzzah!