O/T Boycoutt Uefa!!

Douggy B

See now this really would be more worthy of a bite, however all I can picture is wacky slamming his fist on the desk in a red faced rage as he hits the post button.

"That'll learn him." he screems as he spins his second hand office chair in a triumphant gesture and punches the air with glee.

See now this really would be more worthy of a bite, however all I can picture is wacky slamming his fist on the desk in a red faced rage as he hits the post button.

"That'll learn him." he screems as he spins his second hand office chair in a triumphant gesture and punches the air with glee.

Wrong, I pressed the next tab along which happens to be SMB and posted another pile of steaming hot shit over there for them peasants to chomp on, wrong again....roundhead

Wrong, I pressed the next tab along which happens to be SMB and posted another pile of steaming hot shit over there for them peasants to chomp on, wrong again....roundhead

*yeah that will show him I'm not bothered. Well in Wacky...you showed him. Cool as a cucumber....

Another air punch, followed by some celebratory dressing up*

Its is a piss take like. Perhaps it should have been done, but should have been flagged up as soon as the fixture was announced.

In situations such as this, I think it should be down to the club at fault to foot the bill for ALL relocation charges as a result of a penalty such as this. The reason this situation has come about is because their fans weren't controlled. If anyone has any responsiblity here then surely its Athletico Madrid?