Keegan to Sue!?!

tooner

Keegan to sue Newcastle United for 9mil.....WTF?

I mean I know the club was wrong with what they did to him but........

the least he could have done is sue Ashley not the club, but I guess for now they are one and the same.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he does, then maybe the club will go bankrupt and the 'club' will die die die die DIE.

has bigTron made a new account?

Hi im a sunderland fan from www.safc-fans.co.uk and i aim to make as little conflict as possible and have healthy arguments on all north east teams.

if that is your idea of a healthy argument ........you sound like a numb tw@ to me

I hope he does, then maybe the club will go bankrupt and the 'club' will die die die die DIE.

has bigTron made a new account?

Hi im a sunderland fan from www.safc-fans.co.uk and i aim to make as little conflict as possible and have healthy arguments on all north east teams.

if that is your idea of a healthy argument ........you sound like a numb tw@ to me

TAKES 1 TO KNOW 1 JACKASS

:D

Edited by tooner

I don't blame Keegan tbh, the £9m is the sum total of the remainder of his contract - Ashley should cough up for being a lying scumbag (allegedly). Yes Kev threw his toys out of the pram but I can see why and I'd have done the same if I was him.

this explains his silence on the subject.

Yes because it's obviously true.

The amount of people ready to have a pop at Keegan is disgraceful iyam.

agreed, I don't want to be seen as having a pop at KK, I was just a bit shocked he would put this in to motion before the club is sold, given all the talk of him "returning" once again.

and I also didn't know that it was just the remainder of his contract......... :D

this explains his silence on the subject.

Yes because it's obviously true.

The amount of people ready to have a pop at Keegan is disgraceful iyam.

I wasn't having a pop moron.

Hi guys i am a nubee i suspect kks lawyers told him to keep a low profile. This case will run on for months which i think that means kk will never return :D

Keegan is a stroppy twat in it for the money.

quite apparently, I guess we can rule out a return when the club is sold.

fucking hell you boys are brave.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...n-Football.html

At the time when seven suitors are weighing up bids for the Premier League club, Keegan was reported to have formally initiated legal proceedings against his former Tyneside employers.

However, sources close to Keegan have distanced themselves from the reports, although the possibility remains that he could pursue a claim for constructive dismissal.

not brave just NUFC supporters........now STFU and get on yer own site

not brave just NUFC supporters........now STFU and get on yer own site

I think he's every right to take legal advice. He owes the club nothing and their previous statements (before he walked) combined with what was said since he went has confirmed that he wasn't being allowed to work within the terms of his employment.

some people seem to be labouring under the mis-aprehension that he shouldn't sue for fear of damaging the club. He has a right to do so IMO.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...n-Football.html

At the time when seven suitors are weighing up bids for the Premier League club, Keegan was reported to have formally initiated legal proceedings against his former Tyneside employers.

However, sources close to Keegan have distanced themselves from the reports, although the possibility remains that he could pursue a claim for constructive dismissal.

So it doesn't look like he is suing but it's news because he could? :D