Keegan to Sue!?!

tooner

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he tells the truth there will be no implication. Last time I checked you couldnt get sued for telling the truth. The LMA will back any manager to do what is best for him (In this case getting a ruck of cash) this wont be however the best thing for NUFC.

It would be completely mental to go into a case like that having given away everything you intend to say and do.

Keegan's not a moron and I would hope he has better legal advice than that too.

The only sane option for Keegan is to say nothing until it's dealt with, only a complete f*ckwit wouldn't be able to see that.

:D Hard work, as I said, if he loved the club he wouldnt be taking this to court full stop.

What would he do then?

If he tells the truth there will be no implication. Last time I checked you couldnt get sued for telling the truth. The LMA will back any manager to do what is best for him (In this case getting a ruck of cash) this wont be however the best thing for NUFC.

It would be completely mental to go into a case like that having given away everything you intend to say and do.

The only sane option for Keegan is to say nothing until it's dealt with, only a complete f*ckwit wouldn't be able to see that.

:D Hard work, as I said, if he loved the club he wouldnt be taking this to court full stop.

What would he do then?

has it been confirmed or is it just rumours?

What would he do then?

has it been confirmed or is it just rumours?

RumoursBackCover.jpg tbh

Yup. You're clearly just trying to WUM, absolutely no one could be that dense. :nufc:

Boogie on. :)

What would he do then?

Wait for the new owners and release a book, club undamaged, KK gets his pound of flesh.

What would he do then?

Wait for the new owners and release a book, club undamaged, KK gets his pound of flesh.

Apart from the damage a book could cause, he's supposed to wait an indeterminate length of time regardless of whether he's been treated unjustly? Have a word man.

:jesuswept: Hard work, as I said, if he loved the club he wouldnt be taking this to court full stop.

What would he do then?

Apart from the damage a book could cause, he's supposed to wait an indeterminate length of time regardless of whether he's been treated unjustly? Have a word man.

What damage would it cause? MA will be gone by next season. 9m is alot of cash to take out of the club and could leave you less to spend on the battle to stay up.

:jesuswept: Hard work, as I said, if he loved the club he wouldnt be taking this to court full stop.

What would he do then?

What damage would it cause? MA will be gone by next season. 9m is alot of cash to take out of the club and could leave you less to spend on the battle to stay up.

Fuck me, is it Christmas already? Fucking hell I haven't done any shopping or anything, the missus is going to kill me. Do you think it is too early to get the tree up? Do you think it will drop by the new year? Brandy butter or whipped cream? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would he do then?

Any evidence the £9m's not a made up figure? Already countered the stuff about the book a couple of times btw. You feel free to keep repeating yourself though.

Edited by alex

What would he do then?

Any evidence the £9m's not a made up figure? Already countered the stuff about the book a couple of times btw. You feel free to keep repeating yourself though.

You did but you were wrong. Obviously this whole thread is subject to the original story being correct.

What would he do then?

You did but you were wrong. Obviously this whole thread is subject to the original story being correct.

Yes and you've based your argument on it being correct. Which is where it probably falls down.

What would he do then?

Yes and you've based your argument on it being correct. Which is where it probably falls down.

So this thread might as well be deleted then.

No. I can see you're desperately trying to look clever, but a thread isn't really dependent on everyone agreeing with the opening post, is it?

No. I can see you're desperately trying to look clever, but a thread isn't really dependent on everyone agreeing with the opening post, is it?

Eh? You are arguing that my point of view isnt valid as it is based on a story that no one knows is true or not.

Eh? You are arguing that my point of view isnt valid as it is based on a story that no one knows is true or not.

No I'm not. But I think that the figure quoted will turn out to be an exaggeration and a lot of your argument about the damage to the club and so on rests on that. You've also changed your tune I note, saying he should bring out a book when Ashley has left when you were originally saying he should have already gone public.

No I'm not. But I think that the figure quoted will turn out to be an exaggeration and a lot of your argument about the damage to the club and so on rests on that. You've also changed your tune I note, saying he should bring out a book when Ashley has left when you were originally saying he should have already gone public.

OK let me break this down for you.

My stance is:

He should press release the facts now (well he should have done at the time) and not embellish.

He should have then released a book after MA had gone.

You MIGHT be in a relegation battle come January and need the funds KK is looking to sue the club for.

None of the above is unreasonable IMO.

More contrary than unreasonable. I maintain you'd be saying the opposite if he'd done the above. And why should he wait until Ashley has gone to release a book if he'd done what you said and already given the press his version of events?

More contrary than unreasonable. I maintain you'd be saying the opposite if he'd done the above. And why should he wait until Ashley has gone to release a book if he'd done what you said and already given the press his version of events?

Because you can present a side of an argument without going into the finer detail of "he said she said". You yourself said a book could be damaging but after MA is gone that would no longer be the case.

Comes to something when going to the press then bringing a book out is seen as the right and proper way of going about something like this.

Rather than suing the "club you love"?

Comes to something when going to the press then bringing a book out is seen as the right and proper way of going about something like this.

No point in repeating myself.

No because you were wrong.

No because you were wrong.

Cast iron argument.... :jesuswept: