Losing it...

Craig

Is that the bloke in that office? If so funny as fuck when he launches that monitor off that wifey's head. :D

And the fire axe through the photocopier? :)

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me - RATM song would work well.

That is truly memorable probably not staged neither, I wonder where it's from. They have to be yank?

I would FUCKING LOVE to do that.

The consequences might suck a little.

I've day dreamed about doing loads of times in the past. It would be one of the most satisfying days in anyones life.

It looks like this is from Brazil.

See the guy who came in and grabbed the axe and eventually dragged him off the table? That would be me, that. Whilst everyone else watched the fun, there are always knobheeds like me that try and do something. Something's got to change...as The Stranglers sang.

love how all those blokes in the office got out their camera phones and recorded him bouncing office supplies off the girls head, but didn't actually step in and do owt. :jesuswept:

Watch it again but instead of focusing in on him, look at everyone else in the office with your peripheral vision...

The unified 'prairie-dogging' when he kicks off is hilarious... :jesuswept:

love how all those blokes in the office got out their camera phones and recorded him bouncing office supplies off the girls head, but didn't actually step in and do owt. :jesuswept:

Fish would have weighed in stripped to the waist, with Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a hero" blazing.

love how all those blokes in the office got out their camera phones and recorded him bouncing office supplies off the girls head, but didn't actually step in and do owt. :lol:

Fish would have weighed in stripped to the waist, with Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a hero" blazing.

:jesuswept:

I'm seriously on the verge of this today.

I felt it coming on on the Metro this morning when it stood still for 20 minutes in a tunnel. The urge to kick off was overwhelming. I subdued it so much I thought I was going to swallow my tongue.

Since getting to work I've hardly had a second to catch my breath. Had to go for a dump just to get away from the incessant questions. Leave me alone you FUCKS.

Definitely time for a holiday.

I'm seriously on the verge of this today.

I felt it coming on on the Metro this morning when it stood still for 20 minutes in a tunnel. The urge to kick off was overwhelming. I subdued it so much I thought I was going to swallow my tongue.

Since getting to work I've hardly had a second to catch my breath. Had to go for a dump just to get away from the incessant questions. Leave me alone you FUCKS.

Definitely time for a holiday.

Off to Auntie's for a while? B)

I used to post this shit on N-O, starting threads stating that I'd love to fucking kick off at work, smash the office up, hurl monitors off the 2nd floor into the atria and stuff. Posters given me shit for being a bit weird. What a buzz. Everday I feel like that. Seeing this bloke makes me feel good. The lucky bastard. Lucky, lucky bastard. Would have loved him to have taken a few heads clean of though with that axe. Interfering cunts. Chop the fuckers up. No half measures.