Vintage Boumsong.

Optimistic Nut

I wouldn't blame the throw in at all. Shite defending. I thought the Boomer looked decent for a patch. I remember a good game he had against pool at home(the one with the Robert free-kick).

He had gone through a decent patch of games and looked a composed player. Fell to pieces though shortly after.

People keep harping on about how he made DJ Campbell look a world-beater on his debut, yet I remember the first game of the 2005-6 season at Highbury where he was top-class against Henry. Didn't give him a sniff. All started falling apart after that Man Utd at home match.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

People keep harping on about how he made DJ Campbell look a world-beater on his debut, yet I remember the first game of the 2005-6 season at Highbury where he was top-class against Henry. Didn't give him a sniff. All started falling apart after that Man Utd at home match.

As I've said before though he'd be happy marking pacy players of Henry's ilk each match. Pace was never his problem.

As I've said before though he'd be happy marking pacy players of Henry's ilk each match. Pace was never his problem.

'Pacey' surely, Bernard Manning.

'Pacey' surely, Bernard Manning.

:D