Wireless x box issues

Smooth Operator

So what happens after the 90 free days? Will it disconnect?

Not a clue, but I do know your google skills are a serious worry considering that was result #1 for "windows live one care" :jesuswept:

Tbf i did come across the page you posted early doors but dismissed it as it looked like it would cost me money after the free trial.

So what happens after the 90 free days? Will it disconnect?

Not a clue, but I do know your google skills are a serious worry considering that was result #1 for "windows live one care" :jesuswept:

Tbf i did come across the page you posted early doors but dismissed it as it looked like it would cost me money after the free trial.

Thats a fair point like, do you actually need that program though? it seems to read like its just AntiVirus.

Onecare is just the antivirus. You shouldn't need this.

Your laptop needs to be running either windows vista (Home Premium or Ultimate) if you want to stream video IIRC. If you are just looking at streaming music and pictures, then I think you can get away with XP as long as you are running Windows Media Player 10.

Basically, it uses Windows Media Centre to handle the streaming with is built into the Home Premium and Ultimate versions of Vista. You can also use Windows Media Centre 2005 OS.

There are a load of help files on the xbox forum