And so it begins

Snake

It's ok, you won't have to worry about him for much longer <_<

'Funny' how the club never mentions the new improved contract offer that was discussed just before the last deadline too. Another event they're hoping we've forgotten about.

My opinion is he's probably worth a place in the squad but not a starting place. You could easily remove someone who offers absolutely nothing to the team. Jenas for example.

My opinion is he's probably worth a place in the squad but not a starting place. You could easily remove someone who offers absolutely nothing to the team. Jenas for example.

Some might say that a goal and an assist in his last three games was ample contribution from midfield.

I would tend to agree.

Some might say that a goal and an assist in his last three games was ample contribution from midfield.

I would tend to agree.

They would be racists though. <_<

I would tend to agree.

Not quite so impressive if you take into account his England career as a whole though.

I would tend to agree.

Not quite so impressive if you take into account his England career as a whole though.

Now we know who is on the windup.

remove someone who offers absolutely nothing to the team. Jenas for example.
Edited by Danny B

Danny, you're on the wind up.

Stop.

How is stating a fact a wind up?

The click of a button means you no longer have the opportunity to do either so give it a rest. <_<

Danny, you're on the wind up.

Stop.

How is stating a fact a wind up?

The click of a button means you no longer have the opportunity to do either so give it a rest. <_<

understood. :D