Man City

charliebigspuds

hello, I'm a city fan and i'm wonderng how you think you'll do against us on mon. Before any of you get on your "high horse" i'm not on to take the piss of your situation. I've alway's liked the toon since you turned the rags over 5-0 (i watched it in a boozer full of rags, and it was great) . Personally, i think you'll win 2-1. I base this on the fact that we're in transition, not very good away from home and basically because whenever a team is desperate for a win they play us and we always seem to oblige!! I've alway's said that instead of the FA cup final in may, if there was a final for the biggest under achievers of the season it would be between City and Newcastle 9 out of 10 times, every now and then West Ham and Spurs may gatecrash it but most of the time it would be between us!!LOL. I wish you all the luck in the world (after mon) and for what it's worth, i think you'll be ok. Afterall, if the Arab's are willing to pump money into us they'll be some out there willing to do it to you, Just got to get that tosser Ashley to drop the price a bit, which is the decent thing Shinawatra did for us (about a week before we was gunna go into administration). Good Luck.

I wouldn't bet stolen money on us at the moment, the jury is still out on Kinnear, Owen will be out, Martins might be back but is unlikely to be fit, can't see many goals in all honesty.

I wouldn't bet stolen money on us at the moment, the jury is still out on Kinnear, Owen will be out, Martins might be back but is unlikely to be fit, can't see many goals in all honesty.

I must admit i'm pleased to hear about Owen being out, He's got a great scoring record against us.

What's the latest on Robinho and the knock he picked up on international duty? It wouldn't be bad for us if he had to miss this match, that's for sure.

Stretchered off therefore bound to be fit to face us

not gonna be easy. But to be honest i havent been too impressed with City away this season. But with Robinho, Jo and SWP you will always cause us problems. Owen out is a massive blow for us. Martins MAY be fit and Jonas MAY play. If them two both manage to start our chances of getting something drastically improve.

Sod it, You have to be optomistic sometimes. JFK to oversee a scrappy 2-1 NUFC win

What's the latest on Robinho and the knock he picked up on international duty? It wouldn't be bad for us if he had to miss this match, that's for sure.

Stretchered off therefore bound to be fit to face us

Appears you were right... Robinho should be fit in time according to SSN but Petrov will be out for an extended time due to ligament damage to the knee. If memory serves, he was a problem for us last year.