Where the Fook is Fat Mark???

R55VYS

As title, where is viduka? fat lay about is prob on a beach somewhere, getting paid 40k a week waiting for it to get a bit warmer so he fancies playing, we should get rid of the useless tw@t and sign sombody like ashton or maybes someone who isnt injury prone but that type of player

As title, where is viduka? fat lay about is prob on a beach somewhere, getting paid 40k a week waiting for it to get a bit warmer so he fancies playing, we should get rid of the useless tw@t and sign sombody like ashton or maybes someone who isnt injury prone but that type of player

Fuck off :jesuswept:

Ashton spends just as much time on the sidelines as Viduka.

I love the way he has to go to Australia for a 'second opinion', obviously there are no competent doctors in Europe.

I was thinking the same thing, actually. A trip to the US would be a closer option and if the doctors here are good enough for knee work (Dr. Steadman and Shearer) then I can't imagine achilles issues couldn't be addressed either. (not necessarily by the same doctor mind)

He also wanted to come back to watch the Socceroos match, and to get in the head of the Australian Manager. He plans on coming back to play for Australia at some stage. The second opinion was good, so hopefully he'll be back in black and white before too long.