TV presenter in harassment claim

Fop

Trying to change your point to an apologists view of stalking is neither here nor there, I was right you were wrong, and he's what he always was.

Oh fuck off... :lol:

My point has remained the same throughout.

Yes your "point" that there are no quotes about claiming to be reformed........ oh wait....

"I know I have done wrong in the past and if I could go back in time and change that I would.

"I don't want to spend any more time in any of Her Majesty's holiday camps.

"I won't follow women anymore. I know it's wrong.

"I will be vigilant from now on. I am never going to give anyone the chance to send me away again. I have changed."

:jesuswept::icon_lol:

Or is it your point that harassment, sexual assault and rape are just "addictions" that can't be helped that hasn't changed? :D

Frankly, there needs to be more stalking.

And downloading of pictures of one's victim to laptops which one isn't allowed to have (as he has also allegedly done) and breaking one's curfew (ditto). :lol:

I'm thinking of starting up Rapeholics Anonymous, as rapists are victims too. :jesuswept:

Trying to change your point to an apologists view of stalking is neither here nor there, I was right you were wrong, and he's what he always was.

Oh fuck off... :jesuswept:

Yes your "point" that there are no quotes about claiming to be reformed........ oh wait....

If you bother to read back through the thread, you'll see that was a follow up comment I made and that my original view was what you're claiming i've changed my claim to... :lol:

Even so, the question i asked (have you got a quote on that..) was answered by you - thank you...

I still maintain that it's a naive view to expect an addicted stalker to stop 'following' women just because he's said so. I don't think you actually have that view, I think you're just trying to be humourously ironic and it doesn't work at all.

Who said anything about him being reformed? He never hid the fact that he was a stalker and obsessed by women....

He simply claimed he didn't murder Jill Dando and the evidence backs up his claim.

Well he did for one, as did his psychiatrist.

Have you got a quote on that? During his recent re-trial it went on record that he confirmed he was a serial stalker.

Hmm... let me see.

"I know I have done wrong in the past and if I could go back in time and change that I would.

"I will be vigilant from now on. I am never going to give anyone the chance to send me away again. I have changed."

Want more? :D

Which changed to:

Oh and Fop, feeding a line like that to the press in the wake of having your convection correctly quashed is not necessarily and admission of reform.

The bloke is an addicted stalker, like any other addiction saying you're intending to give up is a damned sight easier than going through with it. And don't sit there all high and mighty stating that you expected that line to be honourable.

And now to:

If you bother to read back through the thread, you'll see that was a follow up comment I made and that my original view was what you're claiming i've changed my claim to... :icon_lol:

Even so, the question i asked (have you got a quote on that..) was answered by you - thank you...

I still maintain that it's a naive view to expect an addicted stalker to stop 'following' women just because he's said so. I don't think you actually have that view, I think you're just trying to be humourously ironic and it doesn't work at all.

So basically he said he was reformed (as I said - and you claimed was not the case) he clearly isn't (whether he was lying or just unable :lol:) and you think rapists are victims too.

That about sums it up, unless he does more (beside the sex offender register alledged laptop and curfew issues).

I await your future apologism and denial with baited breath. :angry:

Who said anything about him being reformed? He never hid the fact that he was a stalker and obsessed by women....

He simply claimed he didn't murder Jill Dando and the evidence backs up his claim.

Well he did for one, as did his psychiatrist.

Have you got a quote on that? During his recent re-trial it went on record that he confirmed he was a serial stalker.

Hmm... let me see.

Want more? :angry:

Which changed to:

Oh and Fop, feeding a line like that to the press in the wake of having your convection correctly quashed is not necessarily and admission of reform.

The bloke is an addicted stalker, like any other addiction saying you're intending to give up is a damned sight easier than going through with it. And don't sit there all high and mighty stating that you expected that line to be honourable.

And now to:

If you bother to read back through the thread, you'll see that was a follow up comment I made and that my original view was what you're claiming i've changed my claim to... :icon_lol:

So basically he said he was reformed (as I said - and you claimed was not the case) he clearly isn't (whether he was lying or just unable :lol:) and you think rapists are victims too.

That about sums it up, unless he does more (beside the sex offender register alledged laptop and curfew issues).

I await your future apologism and denial with baited breath. :(

For what? If you read the middle post you've quoted, you'll see I carefully chose my words "not necessarily :D an admission".

The fact is that he, a very 'simple' man was asked to speak a line to the press. As I'm sure you're aware, he has the mental ability of a child. Reprimand a child for something and they'll very quickly tell you that they won't do it again and what I was meaning by that was that you've taken it as black and white when it's anything but.

And what's the comment about me thinking rapists are victims about? I've never said that - very libelous claim.

Looks like I didn't have to wait very long at all. :lol:

For what? If you read the middle post you've quoted, you'll see I carefully chose my words "not necessarily :jesuswept: an admission".

The fact is that he, a very 'simple' man was asked to speak a line to the press. As I'm sure you're aware, he has the mental ability of a child. Reprimand a child for something and they'll very quickly tell you that they won't do it again and what I was meaning by that was that you've taken it as black and white when it's anything but.

And what's the comment about me thinking rapists are victims about? I've never said that - very libelous claim.

Aye reprimand a child for rape or sexual assault and they'll tell you "I won't rape anyone again" I'm sure, right before whipping out their laptop and downloading pictures or popping off to another town. He allegedly has a fairly low IQ, however he is NOT "a child" nor anything like it, and all the apologism in the world won't make that any more true than your claims of no reform statements. :icon_lol:

Those poor, poor rapists, my heart does bleed for them, they know not what they do, if only we all could understand their pain. :D

I don't think anyone argued with the fact that the bloke had problems and probably should be cared for - that just wasn't any reason to think he was a murderer.

Yup, he was convicted of sexual assault (several times) and rape (and two other reports of it), so no chance. :jesuswept:

As a completely amateur psychiatrist, I think however despicable sexual assaults or rapes obviously are, they show a different line of interest in someone than knocking on their door and shooting them dead.

Amatuer being the right word. As a stalker / rapist he is motivated by feelings of power over his victims. As a stalker he could feel he is emotionally attached to his stalkee. If at any time he feels betrayed by his stalkee by her getting engaged perhaps then feelings of vengence could motivate him to commit straight murder.

I think I saw that. CSI Miami?

I don't think anyone argued with the fact that the bloke had problems and probably should be cared for - that just wasn't any reason to think he was a murderer.

Yup, he was convicted of sexual assault (several times) and rape (and two other reports of it), so no chance. :lol:

As a completely amateur psychiatrist, I think however despicable sexual assaults or rapes obviously are, they show a different line of interest in someone than knocking on their door and shooting them dead.

Amatuer being the right word. As a stalker / rapist he is motivated by feelings of power over his victims. As a stalker he could feel he is emotionally attached to his stalkee. If at any time he feels betrayed by his stalkee by her getting engaged perhaps then feelings of vengence could motivate him to commit straight murder.

I cant imagine Horatio Caine saying that like, far too scientific. :jesuswept:

Yup, he was convicted of sexual assault (several times) and rape (and two other reports of it), so no chance. :lol:

I cant imagine Horatio Caine saying that like, far too scientific. :jesuswept:

CSI Miami shows in the UK? Terrible show, just an excuse for that ginger bastard to stand with his hands on his hips and fix his glasses a thousand times an episode while bikini-clad women parade about because, well, it's Miami and obviously every woman in Miami is hot and wears nothing but a bikini all day long.

Just the kind of crap that many people here lap up though.

Yup, he was convicted of sexual assault (several times) and rape (and two other reports of it), so no chance. :jesuswept:

No Psychology of crime last semester.

It was a joke like. I didn't realise you were doing a Psychology degree. Must be a right pain doing it part-time and working too. Did my head in when I was doing evening classes.

Edited by alex

It was a joke like. I didn't realise you were doing a Psychology degree. Must be a right pain doing it part-time and working too. Did my head in when I was doing evening classes.

Psychology of crime? :lol:

Yup, he was convicted of sexual assault (several times) and rape (and two other reports of it), so no chance. B)

Its a full time course in social sciences. I am working part time. Majoring in history but doing some sociology criminnlogy and politics too. Want to be a history and modern studies teacher.