Xbox 360 or PS3?

Tino asprilla

It depends really.

I use my PS3 for lots of things.

Games (obviously), as a DVD player and I also put HD films on my iPod and use it as an external hard drive. :jesuswept:

PS3 all the way for me.

Bluray player

Wifi as standard

Hard drive as standard

wireless controller as standard

Free Playstation Network unlike the £35 per year Xbox live

The 360 is coming up to 3 years old, won't be long before it is obsolete.

:jesuswept:

What a lot of shite lol

You know what I mean.

What is going to be superseded first ? the 360 or the PS3 ?

PS3 for graphics, xbox if you want to play online.

xbox is the better imo

Genuinely, why is the Xbox better online ?

design of it is better.

Thanks, that explained everything.

xbox is the better imo

design of it is better.

do you want me to go into a detailed explanation like? i don't care what you think is better, i'm not trying to convince you. but imo the xbox is much better. the PS3 is like fifa, (for boring serious gaymers that only care about graphics), and the xbox is like pro evo, (people that just want to have a bit of fun and a laugh).

xbox is the better imo

design of it is better.

do you want me to go into a detailed explanation like? i don't care what you think is better, i'm not trying to convince you. but imo the xbox is much better. the PS3 is like fifa, (for boring serious gaymers that only care about graphics), and the xbox is like pro evo, (people that just want to have a bit of fun and a laugh).

Easy Tiger, I was asking a genuine question as to why you think the Xbox is better online, if you can't answer an honest question then don't bother.

xbox is the better imo

design of it is better.

Easy Tiger, I was asking a genuine question as to why you think the Xbox is better online, if you can't answer an honest question then don't bother.

no need to try and be a smartarse with the 'Thanks, that explained everything.' reply

xbox is the better imo

design of it is better.

no need to try and be a smartarse with the 'Thanks, that explained everything.' reply

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were so sensitive.

xbox is the better imo

design of it is better.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were so sensitive.

comments like that wouldn't normally bother me but just havn't been in the best of moods for the last couple of days

• 2 weeks later...
PS3 all the way for me.

Bluray player

Wifi as standard

Hard drive as standard

wireless controller as standard

Free Playstation Network unlike the £35 per year Xbox live

PS3 all the way :lol:

to buy a new hard drive 120gb is as cheap as £30 but to buy a 120gb for the 360 is over £50 at the cheapest.

Also sony plan to keep the ps3 for at least 10 years before bringing out a new console.

• 2 weeks later...

Once you have everything figured out on PS3 you are fucking laughing like :angry:

I have stream media from my PC/laptop onto the PS3 instead of having it on the hard drive.

I can also whack sopcast on there :(

Games for me are just PES and Battlefield till COD5