Hope you bastards win on monday

FTMCISSE

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :jesuswept:

I wouldnt gloat sonna,you might find it comes back and bites you in the arse.

Wise words indeed, we've been here before and if we were to roll the database back to the afternoon of 17/04/2006 we'd no doubt find a number of first time posters laughing their tits off, 45 mins later and it was a different story.

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :jesuswept:

No smiley, are you feeling alright Teed? :lol:

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :lol:

Wise words indeed, we've been here before and if we were to roll the database back to the afternoon of 17/04/2006 we'd no doubt find a number of first time posters laughing their tits off, 45 mins later and it was a different story.

Exactly! it`s a derby anything can happen,form goes out the window,thats what makes them so fucking nerve racking!!.. :jesuswept:

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :lol:

No smiley, are you feeling alright Teed? :icon_lol:

:jesuswept: Waddya meen??? ............ :D

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :icon_lol:

Exactly! it`s a derby anything can happen,form goes out the window,thats what makes them so fucking nerve racking!!.. :jesuswept:

Especially with all the pressure thats on you tramps and your manager. :lol:

might aswel get the thread livened up a bit since theres not much to talk about. i'm sure most of you will disagree with me but as i've said before cisse is a much better player than martins and i wish we were in for him in the summer.

might aswel get the thread livened up a bit since theres not much to talk about. i'm sure most of you will disagree with me but as i've said before cisse is a much better player than martins and i wish we were in for him in the summer.

Focus on the important stuff ffs - what about the somersaults? I expect Cisse's legs would snap in two if he jumped off a chair :lol:

:jesuswept:
:icon_lol: You must be about 16 stone now lad... :lol:

What's wrong with being 16st?

You know in your heart of hearts you won't win, it's not because you're not capable, it's because you're Sunderland and we're Newcastle, no other reason I've written about this before.

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :D

Exactly! it`s a derby anything can happen,form goes out the window,thats what makes them so fucking nerve racking!!.. :lol:

Especially with all the pressure thats on you tramps and your manager. :icon_lol:

:angry: Dont be stupid pissy pants. pressure! what pressure ?

:(Oh!! wait a minute!!

I remember!!

Keanes fucking off to Celtic,Drumaville`s lost it`s cash down the back of the couch

And Sir Niall as turned into a fat greedy bastard overnight,that was your dream wasn't it!

something about shit,sandwidge,and going down as I recall.

I believe the post and link is still on here.

I dont think anyone was bothered on the SMB either... :jesuswept:

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :D

Exactly! it`s a derby anything can happen,form goes out the window,thats what makes them so fucking nerve racking!!.. :lol:

Especially with all the pressure thats on you tramps and your manager. :icon_lol:

:angry: Dont be stupid pissy pants. pressure! what pressure ?

:(Oh!! wait a minute!!

I remember!!

Keanes fucking off to Celtic,Drumaville`s lost it`s cash down the back of the couch

And Sir Niall as turned into a fat greedy bastard overnight,that was your dream wasn't it!

something about shit,sandwidge ,and going down as I recall.

I dont think anyone was bothered on the SMB either... :jesuswept:

Shit what? Did you go to the same school as triggy by any chance?

Might cheer you up in advance of the 3-0 kicking you'll get on saturday? :razz:

Exactly! it`s a derby anything can happen,form goes out the window,thats what makes them so fucking nerve racking!!.. :boogie:

Especially with all the pressure thats on you tramps and your manager. ;)

:rolleyes: Dont be stupid pissy pants. pressure! what pressure ?

<_<Oh!! wait a minute!!

I remember!!

something about shit,sandwidge ,and going down as I recall.

I dont think anyone was bothered on the SMB either... B)

Shit what? Did you go to the same school as triggy by any chance?

obsessed