Newcastle v Man City

Guest Stevie

Manchester City will be without winger Martin Petrov for Monday's match at Newcastle United after the Bulgarian sustained knee ligament damage on international duty.

City will also be without defender Pablo Zabaleta at St James' Park as he begins a three-match suspension after being sent off in the defeat by Liverpool.

Manager Mark Hughes expects Robinho to be available for the Barclays Premier League fixture despite the Brazilian being substituted after taking a knock in his country's international against Colombia.

no tear

Newcastle will be without Michael Owen. The 28-year-old striker could be out for up to 10 days with a groin strain, although a scan has at least shown there is no tear.

Habib Beye (Achilles) and Jonas Gutierrez (fractured collarbone) could return from their injuries, while Obafemi Martins (knee) is rated at 50-50.

Midfielder Joey Barton will complete his six-match FA ban, while Mark Viduka (Achilles) and Alan Smith (stress fracture) remain on the long-term casualty list.

squads

Newcastle: Given, Harper, Beye, Edgar, Enrique, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Cacapa, Bassong, Tozer, Butt, Guthrie, Geremi, Duff, Jonas, Doninger, Xisco, Ameobi, Donaldson, Ranger, Danquah. Martins

Manchester City: Hart, Richards, Dunne, Ben Haim, Garrido, Ball, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Hamann, Evans, Sturridge, Etuhu, Glauber.

Have a good feeling about this one, they've lost 3 of their last 4 games, I think this could be another. I won't be there because my contact lenses have run out, give me card away for the night to me dad, but despite that I think we'll win 2-1, with Geremi scoring first goal. This Jo is like the Brazilian Tony Cunningham, kick Robinho he won't want to know, but the main concern for me is SWP v CNZ, that's a battle he needs to come out with well.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester City will be without winger Martin Petrov for Monday's match at Newcastle United after the Bulgarian sustained knee ligament damage on international duty.

City will also be without defender Pablo Zabaleta at St James' Park as he begins a three-match suspension after being sent off in the defeat by Liverpool.

Manager Mark Hughes expects Robinho to be available for the Barclays Premier League fixture despite the Brazilian being substituted after taking a knock in his country's international against Colombia.

no tear

Newcastle will be without Michael Owen. The 28-year-old striker could be out for up to 10 days with a groin strain, although a scan has at least shown there is no tear.

Habib Beye (Achilles) and Jonas Gutierrez (fractured collarbone) could return from their injuries, while Obafemi Martins (knee) is rated at 50-50.

Midfielder Joey Barton will complete his six-match FA ban, while Mark Viduka (Achilles) and Alan Smith (stress fracture) remain on the long-term casualty list.

squads

Newcastle: Given, Harper, Beye, Edgar, Enrique, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Cacapa, Bassong, Tozer, Butt, Guthrie, Geremi, Duff, Jonas, Doninger, Xisco, Ameobi, Donaldson, Ranger, Danquah. Martins

Manchester City: Hart, Richards, Dunne, Ben Haim, Garrido, Ball, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Hamann, Evans, Sturridge, Etuhu, Glauber.

Have a good feeling about this one, they've lost 3 of their last 4 games, I think this could be another. I won't be there because my contact lenses have run out, give me card away for the night to me dad, but despite that I think we'll win 2-1, with Geremi scoring first goal. This Jo is like the Brazilian Tony Cunningham, kick Robinho he won't want to know, but the main concern for me is SWP v CNZ, that's a battle he needs to come out with well.

How does that happen?

no tear

squads

How does that happen?

Well they ran out last week, and I wear two weekly ones, but I ORDERED some more off tesco online 2 weeks ago, and the cunts aren't here. Putting old ones in is horrible as well, sore as fuck, and I'm like David Blunkett without them :jesuswept: ...so I'll be two inches away from my telly tonight.

Edited by Stevie

is martins fit enough to start? that'll be a massive relief if so with owen being out.

Givenr, Beye, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Butt, Guthrie, Geremi, Duff, Jonas, Martins

....isn't a bad team.

Stevie so desperate not to be a specky cunt that he'd rather go blind and be a lousy fan than have a backup pair for moments like this. Class. :jesuswept:

I've worn glasses in the past, I had a pair like Sven's with no rims, but I lost them in the toon when I was pissed, probably put them down and couldn't find them. I don't wear them now though cos i look like Wheres Wally wi geps.

i wear lenses and had this pair in for 4 months now!!! they go as dry as a nuns fanny after about 4 hours!!! eye test booked for Thursday, oh yeah! i fancy a win tonight btw

I'll be two inches away from my telly tonight.

No real fan watches the match on TV.

Real fans miss it because they are doing a fucking nightshift

:jesuswept: