Newcastle v Man City

Guest Stevie

Come on lads, how many of you thought it wasnt a pen at the time?

99% would have given it

Fuck off you nobjockey, anyone who's ever watched football could see that was never a pen in a million years, you fuckin cockney wank.

How would you know, you blind twat B)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff & Ameobi best players on the pitch for me, but Ameobi shades it for MOM. Put that on record because if i say it again before 2008 is out, ill put my arse in Woolies window.

If someone would have offered me 2-2 when they scored the pen, I would have bitten their hand off for it.

Well done JK

Manchester City will be without winger Martin Petrov for Monday's match at Newcastle United after the Bulgarian sustained knee ligament damage on international duty.

City will also be without defender Pablo Zabaleta at St James' Park as he begins a three-match suspension after being sent off in the defeat by Liverpool.

Manager Mark Hughes expects Robinho to be available for the Barclays Premier League fixture despite the Brazilian being substituted after taking a knock in his country's international against Colombia.

no tear

Newcastle will be without Michael Owen. The 28-year-old striker could be out for up to 10 days with a groin strain, although a scan has at least shown there is no tear.

Habib Beye (Achilles) and Jonas Gutierrez (fractured collarbone) could return from their injuries, while Obafemi Martins (knee) is rated at 50-50.

Midfielder Joey Barton will complete his six-match FA ban, while Mark Viduka (Achilles) and Alan Smith (stress fracture) remain on the long-term casualty list.

squads

Newcastle: Given, Harper, Beye, Edgar, Enrique, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Cacapa, Bassong, Tozer, Butt, Guthrie, Geremi, Duff, Jonas, Doninger, Xisco, Ameobi, Donaldson, Ranger, Danquah. Martins

Manchester City: Hart, Richards, Dunne, Ben Haim, Garrido, Ball, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Hamann, Evans, Sturridge, Etuhu, Glauber.

Have a good feeling about this one, they've lost 3 of their last 4 games, I think this could be another. I won't be there because my contact lenses have run out, give me card away for the night to me dad, but despite that I think we'll win 2-1, with Geremi scoring first goal. This Jo is like the Brazilian Tony Cunningham, kick Robinho he won't want to know, but the main concern for me is SWP v CNZ, that's a battle he needs to come out with well.

How does that happen?

Well they ran out last week, and I wear two weekly ones, but I ORDERED some more off tesco online 2 weeks ago, and the cunts aren't here. Putting old ones in is horrible as well, sore as fuck, and I'm like David Blunkett without them B) ...so I'll be two inches away from my telly tonight.

no excuse. you could have gone into tesco and ask for a few pairs to keep you going until the new ones arrive

Do you think if I could do that I wouldn't be at the game, when I've paid for my season ticket you illiterate spotty teenage cunt? I have Acuvue Advance, which they have to order in, I normally buy mine on line anyway.

sky sports fan

I wouldn't even class you as a SKY fan, you're more of a Soccer AM fan, amongst the new breed of "shoes off" "easeh easeh" brigade who are a current blight on our game. A SKY fan is a Danny B, a Sima, a The_Fish, who thrived on the back of the start of the Premiership and the last two on the original Keegan banaza. Me? I'm more of David Burton fan, the documentary in 1984 when we went up got me in to football more than anything, so you could say I was a CBJ at 6 years of age.

Given - Solid. One exceptional save. Nowt else to do.

Beye - Superb tackle, shite ref

Taylor - Decent. Did well to wind up Shed

Colo - Immense hair

Bassong - Rock

Butt - Everywhere

Geremi - So So

Guthrie - Decent. Didn't lose possession

Martins - Headless chicken. Would rather run into three players than pass.

Duff - Worked hard and beat defenders. WTF? B)

Ameobi - Worked hard WTF? :boogie: Stopped pretending he's something he's not, and used his size and strength

NZogbia - Didn't do much

Carroll - Everything he touches turns to shit. Appalling first touch.

FYP

;)

A bit gutted obviously we never nabbed it, but before the game I would have taken a point. Really impressed with the work ethic of the team this evening, especially as it was 12 vs 10 for most of the game.

Coloccini was superb tonight, an absolute class act. Although one criticism I will have is there was far too much emphasis on the long-ball game at times.

Carroll is absolute wank btw.

A bit gutted obviously we never nabbed it, but before the game I would have taken a point. Really impressed with the work ethic of the team this evening, especially as it was 12 vs 10 for most of the game.

Coloccini was superb tonight, an absolute class act. Although one criticism I will have is there was far too much emphasis on the long-ball game at times.

Carroll is absolute wank btw.

Carroll's first touch is worse than Martins.

Colo and Stroller B) were the two outstanding performances tonight.

On the whole though, every one of them battled and gave it their all. Which is a million miles away from the shite that was dished out against Hull and Blackburn (first half).

Carroll's first touch is worse than Martins.

Carroll's first touch is worse than mine. It's a mystery how he ever laid a finger on that lass in the Bigg Market with co-ordination like that.

I don't see how anyone can say it should have been a penalty. From all the angles I saw the challenge, I didn't see any contact. Perhaps there was a slight contact, but certainly not enough for a foul - I personally thought it was an excellent tackle from an excellent defender.

Carroll is obviously better than anyone on this board so there is no point in going on about how shit his first touch is etc etc.

The kid didn't have a good game when he came on and there is absolutely no need to start topics about him and say he should never put on a Newcastle shirt again, people worst than him have played for this club and have been praised. Give the lad some credit man, hes come out gone upfront on his own and obviously didn't have the best of games

If Shola hadn't scored am 100% sure all of topic starting and abuse would have towards him.

Is there ever one game where you fucking cunts don't whinge about someone?

Edited by bawan

I don't want to comment on something negative really but I think Bassong has a lot to do to convince people he's a Premiership footballer, he reminds me a lot of Distin, when he played left back for us. I worry when he has got the ball, and his positional play is suspect.

Coloccini, could you blame him for the goal? Donno but that aside he was tremendous at least 8/10, and once again Shay Given proved why he's the best shot stopper in Europe, I guarantee you, 90% of keepers don't save Ireland's half volley, your Boruc's, your Gordon's, your fuckin Mark Schwarzers.

Good night to be a geordie though, lets hope we're saying the same at quarter to 3 next Saturday.

i agree like bawan the poor lad came on still not 100% fit got stuck in when he could hes only young aswell so obv hasnt got much experience of playin at top level he scored a rayker against juve yea so what

why do yous critisize so much? i could of critisized tom for not passin but nar nar i kept it to mysel unlike yous

I don't want to comment on something negative really but I think Bassong has a lot to do to convince people he's a Premiership footballer, he reminds me a lot of Distin, when he played left back for us. I worry when he has got the ball, and his positional play is suspect.

Coloccini, could you blame him for the goal? Donno but that aside he was tremendous at least 8/10, and once again Shay Given proved why he's the best shot stopper in Europe, I guarantee you, 90% of keepers don't save Ireland's half volley, your Boruc's, your Gordon's, your fuckin Mark Schwarzers.

Good night to be a geordie though, lets hope we're saying the same at quarter to 3 next Saturday.

bassong isn't a left back and i would be happy if he turned out to be anywhere near as good as distin. also the saves given made today were all routine saves for him because afterall he is a better keeper than buffon which basically means he's the best keeper in the world

Carroll is obviously better than anyone on this board so there is no point in going on about how shit his first touch is etc etc.

The kid didn't have a good game when he came on and there is absolutely no need to start topics about him and say he should never put on a Newcastle shirt again, people worst than him have played for this club and have been praised. Give the lad some credit man, hes come out gone upfront on his own and obviously didn't have the best of games

If Shola hadn't scored am 100% sure all of topic starting and abuse would have towards him.

Is there ever one game where you fucking cunts don't whinge about someone?

Bawan I appreciate the loyalty for your mate, but he's a professional athlete, he has 12 minutes to run like fuck, even 60% fit he should be able to do it, I mean fuck even I can run 12 minutes on the treadmill at 10mph, so I'm sure he can, and he didn't close down quickly enough, the second goal started with him not closing down, and when he did have the ball, the less said the better. I've seen no evidence that he is Premiership class, I hope he is as we need a few half geordies in the squad, but he even struggled at PNE.

Meh. I wouldn't really lay all the blame at Colo's feet for the goal. It was a bit sloppy but both him and Bassong seemed to be caught in two minds.

I do think we're lacking from communication in the back four and that will only improve once the likes of Bassong, Colo and Taylor learn English.

bassong isn't a left back and i would be happy if he turned out to be anywhere near as good as distin. also the saves given made today were all routine saves for him because afterall he is a better keeper than buffon which basically means he's the best keeper in the world

Why do you talk about football? The Ireland half volley, as you will have seen if your fatha paid the Setanta bill, was almost past him less than 10% of keepers save that.

Why do you talk about football? The Ireland half volley, as you will have seen if your fatha paid the Setanta bill, was almost past him less than 10% of keepers save that.

i was at the match. i'm not a sky fan like you

Meh. I wouldn't really lay all the blame at Colo's feet for the goal. It was a bit sloppy but both him and Bassong seemed to be caught in two minds.

I do think we're lacking from communication in the back four and that will only improve once the likes of Bassong, Colo and Taylor learn English.

B):boogie:

i was at the match. i'm not a sky fan like you

I've had more season tickets (15) than you've been to individual games, that's not in doubt.

ADMIN It says in your rules and regulations, thick cunts and nobheads who don't use any punctuation at all, posts will be deleted. When people are taking the time, to use it why should the said lazy twats who don't, get away with it? Now I know the example above is probably to do with education levels, but it needs sorting imo.