Newcastle v Man City

Guest Stevie

Actually seeing Andy Caroll shaking the hand of Robinho at the end hammered home that we should be pleased with the point.

On a side note if Joe Kinnear can get Ameobi to play like that every week I will rate him the best manager to grace this club since SBR!!!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My old man said we might as well leave now after they got the pen because we would get stuffed (which was especially hard to take as we'd fancied us for a win) but I'm certainly glad we didn't because it was a really gutsy performance after that. And we never really struggled with their attack at all. It's just a shame we couldn't get the ball to stick up front by the end because a win would have been massive for us.

your dad is a true fan

My old man said we might as well leave now after they got the pen because we would get stuffed (which was especially hard to take as we'd fancied us for a win) but I'm certainly glad we didn't because it was a really gutsy performance after that. And we never really struggled with their attack at all. It's just a shame we couldn't get the ball to stick up front by the end because a win would have been massive for us.

your dad is a true fan

Superfan tbh, he's had a season ticket since the east stand opened in the 70's and has probably gone to 95% of all of the FA/League/Champions League/wafa/Intertoto/Anglo Italian games in that time also. The coment was a reaction the the fact that the ref had completely fucked us and had nothing to do with the reality that there was never any chance of him leaving before the final whistle (something that I have seen him do about twice in twenty years, each time for important personal reasons not because of the performances).