Newcastle v Man City

Guest Stevie

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester City will be without winger Martin Petrov for Monday's match at Newcastle United after the Bulgarian sustained knee ligament damage on international duty.

City will also be without defender Pablo Zabaleta at St James' Park as he begins a three-match suspension after being sent off in the defeat by Liverpool.

Manager Mark Hughes expects Robinho to be available for the Barclays Premier League fixture despite the Brazilian being substituted after taking a knock in his country's international against Colombia.

no tear

Newcastle will be without Michael Owen. The 28-year-old striker could be out for up to 10 days with a groin strain, although a scan has at least shown there is no tear.

Habib Beye (Achilles) and Jonas Gutierrez (fractured collarbone) could return from their injuries, while Obafemi Martins (knee) is rated at 50-50.

Midfielder Joey Barton will complete his six-match FA ban, while Mark Viduka (Achilles) and Alan Smith (stress fracture) remain on the long-term casualty list.

squads

Newcastle: Given, Harper, Beye, Edgar, Enrique, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Cacapa, Bassong, Tozer, Butt, Guthrie, Geremi, Duff, Jonas, Doninger, Xisco, Ameobi, Donaldson, Ranger, Danquah. Martins

Manchester City: Hart, Richards, Dunne, Ben Haim, Garrido, Ball, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Hamann, Evans, Sturridge, Etuhu, Glauber.

Have a good feeling about this one, they've lost 3 of their last 4 games, I think this could be another. I won't be there because my contact lenses have run out, give me card away for the night to me dad, but despite that I think we'll win 2-1, with Geremi scoring first goal. This Jo is like the Brazilian Tony Cunningham, kick Robinho he won't want to know, but the main concern for me is SWP v CNZ, that's a battle he needs to come out with well.

How does that happen?

Well they ran out last week, and I wear two weekly ones, but I ORDERED some more off tesco online 2 weeks ago, and the cunts aren't here. Putting old ones in is horrible as well, sore as fuck, and I'm like David Blunkett without them B) ...so I'll be two inches away from my telly tonight.

no excuse. you could have gone into tesco and ask for a few pairs to keep you going until the new ones arrive

Eleven men against ten men and Ameobi then.

has done ok when he has come on lately. rather have him playing than xisco

He was shite against Everton.

didnt do too badly imo. won't help him how he gets stick from the fans when he comes on aswel.

It can go either way tbh.

Whoever scores the most goals wins tbh.

Well that depends on how bad the ref and linesmen are tbh. B)

Edited by Fop

didnt do too badly imo. won't help him how he gets stick from the fans when he comes on aswel.

He had one chance which he wasted by dallying on the ball.

A lot of fans are unsurprisngly irritated by him because he's simply not good enough and wont fuck off.

It can go either way tbh.

Whoever scores the most goals wins tbh.

Well that depends on how bad the ref and linesmen are tbh. :boogie:

Well that depends on how you define "scoring a goal". B);)

He had one chance which he wasted by dallying on the ball.

A lot of fans are unsurprisngly irritated by him because he's simply not good enough and wont fuck off.

i agree he isn't good enough but he hasn't done too badly lately. he did really well the set the chance up for zog where baines cleared it off the line

Thing is, I'd like to at least think Xisco might be decent with a bit of pace alongside him and when he's settled in a bit etc. We know what Shola's like. If the latter gets the nod, Xisco must be poor in training at present.

Edited by alex

Thing is, I'd like to at least think Xisco might be decent with a bit of pace alongside him and when he's settled in a bit etc. We know what Shola's like. If the latter gets the nod, Xisco must be poor in training at present.

spanish forwards are shit in the premiership. torres is the only one that has done well

spanish forwards are shit in the premiership. torres is the only one that has done well

Shola's shit in the Premier League.

i no he is. he should be playing in the championship. BUT imo he will do more for the team than xisco and i would prefer him to start over xisco

i no he is. he should be playing in the championship. BUT imo he will do more for the team than xisco and i would prefer him to start over xisco

Fair enough, I don't feel too strongly either way as they've both looked gash of late. The only difference being I'm certain Shola's shit but I haven't seen enough of Xisco to say for sure.

Manchester City will be without winger Martin Petrov for Monday's match at Newcastle United after the Bulgarian sustained knee ligament damage on international duty.

City will also be without defender Pablo Zabaleta at St James' Park as he begins a three-match suspension after being sent off in the defeat by Liverpool.

Manager Mark Hughes expects Robinho to be available for the Barclays Premier League fixture despite the Brazilian being substituted after taking a knock in his country's international against Colombia.

no tear

Newcastle will be without Michael Owen. The 28-year-old striker could be out for up to 10 days with a groin strain, although a scan has at least shown there is no tear.

Habib Beye (Achilles) and Jonas Gutierrez (fractured collarbone) could return from their injuries, while Obafemi Martins (knee) is rated at 50-50.

Midfielder Joey Barton will complete his six-match FA ban, while Mark Viduka (Achilles) and Alan Smith (stress fracture) remain on the long-term casualty list.

squads

Newcastle: Given, Harper, Beye, Edgar, Enrique, N'Zogbia, Taylor, Coloccini, Cacapa, Bassong, Tozer, Butt, Guthrie, Geremi, Duff, Jonas, Doninger, Xisco, Ameobi, Donaldson, Ranger, Danquah. Martins

Manchester City: Hart, Richards, Dunne, Ben Haim, Garrido, Ball, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Robinho, Jo, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Hamann, Evans, Sturridge, Etuhu, Glauber.

Have a good feeling about this one, they've lost 3 of their last 4 games, I think this could be another. I won't be there because my contact lenses have run out, give me card away for the night to me dad, but despite that I think we'll win 2-1, with Geremi scoring first goal. This Jo is like the Brazilian Tony Cunningham, kick Robinho he won't want to know, but the main concern for me is SWP v CNZ, that's a battle he needs to come out with well.

How does that happen?

Well they ran out last week, and I wear two weekly ones, but I ORDERED some more off tesco online 2 weeks ago, and the cunts aren't here. Putting old ones in is horrible as well, sore as fuck, and I'm like David Blunkett without them B) ...so I'll be two inches away from my telly tonight.

no excuse. you could have gone into tesco and ask for a few pairs to keep you going until the new ones arrive

Do you think if I could do that I wouldn't be at the game, when I've paid for my season ticket you illiterate spotty teenage cunt? I have Acuvue Advance, which they have to order in, I normally buy mine on line anyway.

"Planning."

They shouldve been here last week.

Have you tried cleaning them up? I've had the same pair of disposables for going on two years now. I have to take them out for a few hours every three days or so and give them a good cleaning, but that usually does the trick.

"Planning."

They shouldve been here last week.

Have you tried cleaning them up? I've had the same pair of disposables for going on two years now. I have to take them out for a few hours every three days or so and give them a good cleaning, but that usually does the trick.

You must be kidding? I fell alseep in my contact lenses one time and I woke up looking like Arnie in Total Recall when his eyes were bulging out his heed before the moutain spews the oxygen.