Beye's red card = Rescinded

JaMoUsE

The Football Association's regulatory commission have confirmed they will meet on Thursday to consider Newcastle's appeal against Habib Beye's red card against Manchester City.

Beye was controversially dismissed after 14 minutes for a challenge on Brazilian forward Robinho, although replays suggested the United defender played the ball.

Magpies boss Joe Kinnear revealed he had asked referee Rob Styles to review the incident and the club have since formally appealed the player's ban with the FA.

The FA commission will announce their decision on Beye's appeal on Thursday.

If Beye fails to have his dismissal overturned he will serve a three-game ban meaning he will miss this weekend's Tyne-Wear derby with Sunderland.

One game surely ??? Three games is for violent conduct isn't it. Unless he's carrying a tot-up score of cards

Oh aye, not a prayer it'll be overturned IMO, if he was called John Terry of course that'd be different B)

Edited by Toonpack

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And doesn't Poll have a really high opinion of himself as well? A bit like Jeff Winter in that he thinks he's a star in his own right.

Aye, regularly gets himself on 5 Live in the evenings.

I don't mind that in itself, it's more the way he's goes on. He's come across as a very arrogant bloke.

He was on a flight back to Stansted I was on after we played Liverpool about 6 years ago and a couple of scousers had a chat with him - nothing dodgy just mild banter and it took me about 20 seconds to see he was at a level of arrogant wankerness which it would be hard to surpass for normal people - really thought he was a football star.

Was it Poll or Winter (i cant distinguish as both are arrogant, self delluded cunts) who ended his final game as a ref a tiny bit early at Anfield and claimed part of the applause at the end was for him from the "knowledgeable Anfield crowd" or some other load of laughable bollocks. I'm thinking it was Winter though!

Aye, Jeff Winter B)

:boogie:

"Big, strong Jeff Winter" according to his autobiography. The guy was one of the biggest twats the world has ever known. ;)

Breaking News: Beye Cleared Of Red Card

By Craig Hope

HABIB Beye has had his red card against Manchester City overturned and is now free to play in this weekend's Tyne-Wear derby.

A statement from the Football Association read:

At a Regulatory Commission hearing today, a claim for wrongful dismissal from Newcastle United defender Habib Beye was upheld.

As a result, Beye's one-match suspension has been withdrawn.

Right decision, slightly amazed though.

No word on Duff striking the referee? No? Theres a surprise.

Yeah because the F.A give Newcastle all the decisions.

and with the benefit of NUFC TV Duff didn't ''strike'' the referee.

No word on Duff striking the referee? No? Theres a surprise.

Yeah because the F.A give Newcastle all the decisions.

and with the benefit of NUFC TV Duff didn't ''strike'' the referee.

http://eplvideos.com/index.php?ind=videos&...w&iden=1143

I beg to differ.

Are you fucking serious?

You utter mong :D

No, he isn't. He's on the wind-up.

He has to be like <_<

Their hands touched slightly as Duffer walked past ;)