Help needed

AgentFox

I live in a small town in sussex and somehow managed to join a company with 3 mackems in - with 4 days to go their emailing me with jokes and pictures. Scouring the internet I can't find any good ones to send back - can you help?

Edited by AgentFox

I live in a small town in sussex and somehow managed to join a company with 3 mackams in - with 4 days to go their emailing me with jokes and pictures. Scouring the internet I can't find any good ones to send back - can you help?

just remind them that they're from sunderland. that should shut them up for a bit

I live in a small town in sussex and somehow managed to join a company with 3 mackams in - with 4 days to go their emailing me with jokes and pictures. Scouring the internet I can't find any good ones to send back - can you help?

Aye!! send them this!!

clip

PS. it`s Mackems... B)

just in case Jonny2J pulls you up about your spelling.

send them a picture of Chopra

£5m for a newcastle reserve

:boogie: Could have been worse!! £17 million for a crock..... ;)

you reallly pulled that joke with the wrong toon fan, search Ant and Owen on the forums B)

many a thread of me stating the same

(only difference being is even for £20m and 200k a week Owen still wouldn't goto sunderland)

:razz: Why would we want him? he never plays,thanks but no thanks Ant,we have our strikers and Im happy with them.

:boogie: Could have been worse!! £17 million for a crock..... ;)

you reallly pulled that joke with the wrong toon fan, search Ant and Owen on the forums B)

(only difference being is even for £20m and 200k a week Owen still wouldn't goto sunderland)

:razz: Why would we want him? he never plays,thanks but no thanks Ant,we have our strikers and Im happy with them.

How is bendy legs not a crock?

;) Could have been worse!! £17 million for a crock..... :razz:

:rolleyes: Why would we want him? he never plays,thanks but no thanks Ant,we have our strikers and Im happy with them.

:boogie: bendy legs???

There used to be a great set of stats concerning their record lowest points total in the league. Went something like, record lowest points, record lowest wins, record number of losses in a row, record lowest goals, record lowest shots etc. etc.

Derby might have managed to beat some of them by now though

:rolleyes: Why would we want him? he never plays,thanks but no thanks Ant,we have our strikers and Im happy with them.

aye your right, ones injured

one will prob break his leg again

and the other one will end up in rehab soon enough for another stint =D

Im sure thats your wish. :boogie:

but the truth is!

ones back from injury

the other ones flying

and the third might just score at the weekend... <_<

Cisse. He's spent ages out of the game.

:razz: Could have been worse!! £17 million for a crock..... :rolleyes:

<_< Why would we want him? he never plays,thanks but no thanks Ant,we have our strikers and Im happy with them.

but the truth is!

ones back from injury

the other ones flying

and the third might just score at the weekend... :angry:

What's this? Poetry corner? ;)

Cisse. He's spent ages out of the game.

<_< Gotcha!!! aye thats because he had two broken legs,Bobby Kerr had two broken legs too

and played for years after,the good thing is,Cissé aint lost any of his pace,so thats a plus point.

:rolleyes: Could have been worse!! £17 million for a crock..... <_<

:angry: Why would we want him? he never plays,thanks but no thanks Ant,we have our strikers and Im happy with them.

but the truth is!

ones back from injury

the other ones flying

and the third might just score at the weekend... :)

What's this? Poetry corner? :razz:

;) Well Ant started it,I thought it might be nice to carry the trend on.

Just delete without looking, give them pitying looks and remain quiet until derby day. That way you don't look like a mong if we get beat and you can give them a smug-yet patronising look if we win.

Trust me, playing up to their perception of us would wind them up even more than any photoshopped image ever could.

B)

Your acts good!! but you`ve been on to long. :razz:

Aye I was actually having my dinner though.

Prawn sandwich (oh aye :boogie:), Three bean salad and some kettle chips ;)

Remind them that the name they are so proud of is an insult........ Mackem, for fuck sake wish me granda had nicknamed them cunts the inbreds would of took that on board.

Now now Bobby,I always had you down as one of the canny lads,by the way,learn your history

it was never intended to be an insult,even though you may have been brainwashed into thinking it was... B)

Remind them that the name they are so proud of is an insult........ Mackem, for fuck sake wish me granda had nicknamed them cunts the inbreds would of took that on board.

Now now Bobby,I always had you down as one of the canny lads,by the way,learn your history

it was never intended to be an insult,even though you may have been brainwashed into thinking it was... B)

Don't :boogie: me

;)