Owen on the move?

Monsoon Moon

Alright lads, Stokie here.

Just had a quick look around and I can't see anything on this one. Friend of a friend - I know, I know - says Owen's available and likely to move in January with West Ham, West Brom and, us, Stoke being the front-runners. Seems pretty far out as I'd think none of the three parties mentioned could afford his wages. I was just interested to see if you'd heard anything up your way?

Oh, and regardless of last night - Ameobi's still gash. Feel free to lick me nuts as a show of thanks for Sunday with the Spuds. B)

Cheers fellas.

Just had a quick look around and I can't see anything on this one. Friend of a friend - I know, I know - says Owen's available and likely to move in January with West Ham, West Brom and, us, Stoke being the front-runners. Seems pretty far out as I'd think none of the three parties mentioned could afford his wages. I was just interested to see if you'd heard anything up your way?

Oh, and regardless of last night - Ameobi's still gash. Feel free to lick me nuts as a show of thanks for Sunday with the Spuds. B)

Cheers fellas.

Yeovil are the front runners for Owen at the present. :boogie:

Cheers fellas.

Yeovil are the front runners for Owen at the present. ;)

Must be Sid Owen :boogie:

I think we should let the horrible little c**t go, how he can even not sign a new contract, even if it was worth less after hes been paid millions to sit on a physio table. we need to stop fannying on with expensive has beens and get some quality signings in, think come the end of the season we should see ameobi, owen and fat mark out the door and three players with no previous injury history who are good strong players and score goals, maybes easier said than done but micky owen is surely only going to get worse here on in.

I think we should let the horrible little c**t go, how he can even not sign a new contract, even if it was worth less after hes been paid millions to sit on a physio table. we need to stop fannying on with expensive has beens and get some quality signings in, think come the end of the season we should see ameobi, owen and fat mark out the door and three players with no previous injury history who are good strong players and score goals, maybes easier said than done but micky owen is surely only going to get worse here on in.

B)

I don't think anyone with a clue would blame Owen for wanting to leave given the state we're in. At the same time I can't imagine why 1) We should get rid and 2) How we're going to attract 'quality' (and by the I assume you mean superior to Owen) striker(s) to take his place.