Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stevie

Kid Dynamite

Guest alex

You have to wonder what sort of person would say they were leaving the forum only to sign-up under a different alias, eh Stevie? B)

It wasnt hard to suss like B) I pretty sure im the only one on the board who has put Kid Dynamite in the listening thread.

I managed a month of posting in the same threads as Wacky and Stevie without them automatically arguing the opposite of anything I said though!

Had a great game last night B)

average game. suppose it was a great game for him since he didn't make many mistakes even though i don't know what he was trying to do when the ball got played through for the pen

Guest Stevie
It wasnt hard to suss like B) I pretty sure im the only one on the board who has put Kid Dynamite in the listening thread.

I managed a month of posting in the same threads as Wacky and Stevie without them automatically arguing the opposite of anything I said though!

Hand on heart I thought this kid talks shite*, but I'll say nothing as it's no good abusing newbies.

* and now we know why

Same,

"short period of time, same forums, surely two people can't have the same crap taste"

I dont know how you dare with that recently played list!!

because that playlist has 12k tracks on it, was on random, and i wasn't there =D

anyways radiohead, aerosmith, queen

whats wrong there?