Today's games

Guest Stevie

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal 2 - 1 :icon_lol:

By the way... When a game is abandoned in your accumulator, what happens?

that game gets deleted from it.

Oh good, just need Everton to win now. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Arse are fucking useless at times. I say this every season, they're a bunch of soft as shit fannies and spoilt brats who piss away far too many chances trying for a perfect goal to get out of sight of teams and too soft to grind games out like the rest of the "big 4" when not at their best. The other top 3 would have had that game finished after an hour with ease, but they actually have some players with a backbone! Its why they keep losing out on trophies while Wenger whinges that they play the bestest and prettiest football in the whole wide world!

Still probably swap their team and manager for our like!

All Redknapp needs to do now is snatch something off Liverpool and he's a had a dream start and they'll be flying up the table in no time.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch. :icon_lol:

I hated Spurs when the WEREN'T costing me money. Now I hope their coach crashes and the entire squad is killed horribly.

Is that better or worse than hoping someone breaks a leg? :icon_lol:

TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch. :icon_lol:

I hated Spurs when the WEREN'T costing me money. Now I hope their coach crashes and the entire squad is killed horribly.

Is that better or worse than hoping someone breaks a leg? :icon_lol:

Better when it's a Spurs player.

Arse are fucking useless at times. I say this every season, they're a bunch of soft as shit fannies and spoilt brats who piss away far too many chances trying for a perfect goal to get out of sight of teams and too soft to grind games out like the rest of the "big 4" when not at their best. The other top 3 would have had that game finished after an hour with ease, but they actually have some players with a backbone! Its why they keep losing out on trophies while Wenger whinges that they play the bestest and prettiest football in the whole wide world!

Still probably swap their team and manager for our like!

All Redknapp needs to do now is snatch something off Liverpool and he's a had a dream start and they'll be flying up the table in no time.

I have no idea where you would get that from mind.

_45155954_adebayor_afp300.jpg

Amazing to think when I was telling everyone what a pathetic excuse for a keeper Gomes, was/is/will be, there were so many championing his goalkeeping skills. He's a true joke keeper. Every week he seems to make astonishing errors, definitely one to go in the Dean Richards box.

As much as they're utter twats, you have to admire Spurs belief, to stick in when it looked like it could end up 6 or 7 after van Persie's goal, credit where it's due for coming back. One thing it does prove though is their support (as if it needs proving) are the biggest wanks in the British game (other than Sunderland or Liverpool), 600 of a 3,000 allocation left inside when the equaliser goes in.

Dippers on a roll, there's been a cycle like this a number of times though, doing well till about now, telling everyone they'll win the league, by the first week of January Rafa's job on the line.

Edited by Stevie

15psqo2.jpg

Twat!

Jenas clearly delighted that hes got his shirt of with another bloke

"and if he thinks he is going to stick his knob anywhere near here!! "