Today's games

Guest Stevie

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer branding Gomes the worst keeper in the Premiership, incredibly difficult to disagree.

Jun 26 2008, 10:04 PM Post #22

Stevie

Group: Members

Member No.: 923

He's absolutely shite, comes when he shouldn't come, stays when should come, he's a disaster. The fact that Dida has largely kept him out of the Brazil side for a length of time should tell you everything you need to know about this keeper.

Amazing to think when I was telling everyone what a pathetic excuse for a keeper Gomes, was/is/will be, there were so many championing his goalkeeping skills. He's a true joke keeper. Every week he seems to make astonishing errors, definitely one to go in the Dean Richards box.

As much as they're utter twats, you have to admire Spurs belief, to stick in when it looked like it could end up 6 or 7 after van Persie's goal, credit where it's due for coming back. One thing it does prove though is their support (as if it needs proving) are the biggest wanks in the British game (other than Sunderland or Liverpool), 600 of a 3,000 allocation left inside when the equaliser goes in.

Dippers on a roll, there's been a cycle like this a number of times though, doing well till about now, telling everyone they'll win the league, by the first week of January Rafa's job on the line.

Yup, it's like a ritual..Even I've learnt that I can't truly begin the Rafa baiting till the end of Dec. Basically once the CL starts and one or two key players get knackered/tired/bored with Rafa....the slide begins.

fucking spurs. there'll be a fair bit of gloating in my office today. i'm surrounded by them

arsenal did blow it mind. all they had to do was keep the ball in the corners for a couple of minutes

Amazing to think when I was telling everyone what a pathetic excuse for a keeper Gomes, was/is/will be, there were so many championing his goalkeeping skills. He's a true joke keeper. Every week he seems to make astonishing errors, definitely one to go in the Dean Richards box.

As much as they're utter twats, you have to admire Spurs belief, to stick in when it looked like it could end up 6 or 7 after van Persie's goal, credit where it's due for coming back. One thing it does prove though is their support (as if it needs proving) are the biggest wanks in the British game (other than Sunderland or Liverpool), 600 of a 3,000 allocation left inside when the equaliser goes in.

Dippers on a roll, there's been a cycle like this a number of times though, doing well till about now, telling everyone they'll win the league, by the first week of January Rafa's job on the line.

Yup, it's like a ritual..Even I've learnt that I can't truly begin the Rafa baiting till the end of Dec. Basically once the CL starts and one or two key players get knackered/tired/bored with Rafa....the slide begins.

Tbf there has been a slight change in the cycle this year but the same thing will eventually happen:

2uom26o.jpg

Anyone see lampards goal yeserday? He tries to cross it into anelka at the back post and it goes straight in and he runs off claiming he meant it.

Anyone see lampards goal yeserday? He tries to cross it into anelka at the back post and it goes straight in and he runs off claiming he meant it.

[/quote

Typical lamps. If he's standing outside a ground and a goal goes in I swear his arms flinch in a rising motion.

Are you any relation to aaalan by any chance?

Better than Bentley's goal imo.

no it's triggy99 but my other accounts not working and i'm waiting for it to be sorted. Also I didn't sign up yesterday to agree with myself it was because the same thing happened and you can ask tom if you don't believe me

no it's triggy99 but my other accounts not working and i'm waiting for it to be sorted. Also I didn't sign up yesterday to agree with myself it was because the same thing happened and you can ask tom if you don't believe me

Whatever :icon_lol:

Whatever :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

it wasn't like even though i think the keeper could have done a bit better for bentleys.

Also did anyone see jamie redknapp whinging at half time about arsenals equaliser because of a foul on bentley when it clearly wasn't a foul.

Didn't take long to run out of usernames :icon_lol:

didnt bother thinking of one because i dont expect to be using this account for long. i might just make a new account now and just use that from now on unless it breaks again

it wasn't like even though i think the keeper could have done a bit better for bentleys.

Also did anyone see jamie redknapp whinging at half time about arsenals equaliser because of a foul on bentley when it clearly wasn't a foul.

In my opinion.

Bentley's could have went anywhere... and as you said, the keeper should have done more.

didnt bother thinking of one because i dont expect to be using this account for long. i might just make a new account now and just use that from now on unless it breaks again

And you can use this one to agree with what you say.

Guest Stevie Jnr

And you can use this one to agree with what you say.

good idea.

STEEEEEVIEEEEEE