Just a thought

Douggy B

Are they also going to look at the behaviour of the Newcastle players after the decision was made? Especially in light of the "respect campaign".

Damien Duff raised his hand to both the linesman and the ref and even made contact with the ref during the protestations.

Given, Beye and Taylor were also guilty of breaking the new codes of contact that the players have agreed to adhere to. Although the original penalty decision was probably wrong, it didn't warrant the response it received by the Newcastle players who surrounded and barged the ref.

Several Newcastle players should be charged if the FA aren't going to be seen exhibiting double standards in light of the below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...pur/7682642.stm

I fully expect Beye to have his card rescinded and Dawson to get an extra game, as Newcastle seem to have the full media circus backing it up on this.

Players behaviour should not be judged on whether a decision was right or wrong.

Duff really should be sitting out 3 minimum with the other 3 getting a game each.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you remind me of this prick i used to work with who supported blackburn, but loved talking about newcastle. Its bizzare i could'nt give a shit about any other clubs than the one i support.

Edited by JaMoUsE

Are they also going to look at the behaviour of the Newcastle players after the decision was made? Especially in light of the "respect campaign".

Damien Duff raised his hand to both the linesman and the ref and even made contact with the ref during the protestations.

Given, Beye and Taylor were also guilty of breaking the new codes of contact that the players have agreed to adhere to. Although the original penalty decision was probably wrong, it didn't warrant the response it received by the Newcastle players who surrounded and barged the ref.

Several Newcastle players should be charged if the FA aren't going to be seen exhibiting double standards in light of the below:

I fully expect Beye to have his card rescinded and Dawson to get an extra game, as Newcastle seem to have the full media circus backing it up on this.

Players behaviour should not be judged on whether a decision was right or wrong.

Duff really should be sitting out 3 minimum with the other 3 getting a game each.

do you post so much crap on here because you can't quite work out why spurs are even shitter than us?

surely you can't have any complaints about dawsons sending off?

No I don't. Although their was a complete lack of intent, the tackle was dangerous.

He has been charged for his protestations.

No I don't. Although their was a complete lack of intent, the tackle was dangerous.

he's shit anyway. bonus for you that he can't play. also hope you lose to bolton because that will mean it will be atleast another 3 games until you get your first win

he's shit anyway. bonus for you that he can't play. also hope you lose to bolton because that will mean it will be atleast another 3 games until you get your first win

my mistake. make that another 4 games.

Depends how long it takes Charlie to get over getting pole-axed doesnt it.

Almost as well as you have all avoided talking about the incident in question.

The fact that no one has tried to defend the players behaviour tells me all I need to know.

but dont worry, with sky on your side nothing will come of this.

The fact that no one has tried to defend the players behaviour tells me all I need to know.

eveb if they were in the wrong we deserve a bit of luck since barton got banned for something that happened in training for a different club. also if the ref wasn't so shit the players wouldn't of had anything to complain about.

As ever, you're absolutely correct. Nothing will happen though, largely because of the Northern-biased, anti-Spurs agenda so prevalent in the media.

I actually think Styles had realised by that point that he'd made another balls up, but couldn't go back on it.

As ever, you're absolutely correct. Nothing will happen though, largely because of the Northern-biased, anti-Spurs agenda so prevalent in the media.

Aye. I bet that bastard Martin Samuel has a Newcastle shirt on underneath his oversized man-bib.

Although the original penalty decision was probably wrong

B) couldn't bring yourself to admit it was wrong despite the concrete evidence, eh