Just a thought

Douggy B

do you post so much crap on here because you can't quite work out why spurs are even shitter than us?

I think its because no one on the spurs forum will take him seriously so hes had to try and find friends elsewhere ha ha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched the Dawson incident for the first time. Fucking hell, Duff et al were practicallly tame compared to the way the Spurs lot were hassling Lee Mason.

Mighty big rocks your chucking in the greenhouse Danny

I've just watched the Dawson incident for the first time. Fucking hell, Duff et al were practicallly tame compared to the way the Spurs lot were hassling Lee Mason.

What??? No where near as bad. Certainly no raising of hands to the ref like Duff did.

What??? No where near as bad. Certainly no raising of hands to the ref like Duff did.

'Nowhere' btw. B)

I didn't think it possible, but you are getting even more tedious by the day.

I've just watched the Dawson incident for the first time. F*cking hell, Duff et al were practicallly tame compared to the way the Spurs lot were hassling Lee Mason.

'Nowhere' btw. B)

When you go to parties and find yourself standing alone, this is why.

Watch it again dickhead. Clear raising of the hands by both Jenas and Woodgate

EDIT: Clip is available HERE for anyone who hasn't seen it. Choose the Stoke v Spurs game from the right hand side menu.

Watch it again d!ckhead. Clear raising of the hands

Contact like duff taking a swipe at the ref?

Edited by Craig

Yep... see Jenas. The ref even had to push him away.

So the ref was wearing light blue? And had long hair? and had Woodgate written on his back.

Do me a favour, there is no comparison with what Duff did.

Edited by Danny B

I've just watched the Dawson incident for the first time. F*cking hell, Duff et al were practicallly tame compared to the way the Spurs lot were hassling Lee Mason.

'Nowhere' btw. :razz:

When you go to parties and find yourself standing alone, this is why.

As you well know, I'm doing it to take the piss as you were trying to be clever recently by pulling someone else up on their spelling. Since then you've made several elementary mistakes. You're nothing if not a hypocrite though, as I said earlier B):boogie:;)

So the ref was wearing light blue? And had long hair? and had Woodgate written on his back.

Think you'll find the bloke in black is using his right forearm to hold Jenas away from him. This being after Jenas' left hand appearing to be pushing against the referee. Woodgate pushes Jenas away after all this happens.

On second look BTW, Woodgate is innocent - he pushes his own players away, doesn't touch the referee. Jenas however is as guilty, if not more than Duff.

Think you'll find the bloke in black is using his right forearm to hold Jenas away from him. This being after Jenas' left hand appearing to be pushing against the referee. Woodgate pushes Jenas away after all this happens.

On second look BTW, Woodgate is innocent - he pushes his own players away, doesn't touch the referee. Jenas however is as guilty, if not more than Duff.

HA HA I have watched that back three times and I cant see Jenas make contact with the ref one, certainly not taking a swipe like duff did.

HA HA I have watched that back three times and I cant see Jenas make contact with the ref one, certainly not taking a swipe like duff did.

You're a blind cunt as well as a stupid one, eh? B)

Define swipe? If it is, brush away a hand, then yes. I'd say swipe would mean more like a stroke. But please elaborate on the concept of "swipe"

Make contact with the ref by swinging an arm at him.

Not sure what anyone is claiming Duff or anyone else has done wrong tbh and after watching it don't really think Jenas did much either.

Bale didn't deserve to be sent off but Dawson clearly did and dererves a canny ban for was a fucking horible tackle that was intentional (he made contact with his leg bent and then extended it to make sure he really got him).

Dawson hasn't got a bad bone in his body. Absolutly no intent whatsoever, his leg rolled across the top of the ball. he was fully commited that was all.

Edited by Danny B

Not sure what anyone is claiming Duff or anyone else has done wrong tbh and after watching it don't really think Jenas did much either.

I totally agree. :boogie:

The point being that what Duff did is no worse than what Jenas did and I don't think either deserve punishment. Danny B obviously thinks otherwise then B)

Define swipe? If it is, brush away a hand, then yes. I'd say swipe would mean more like a stroke. But please elaborate on the concept of "swipe"

Make contact with the ref by swinging an arm at him.

Ok. thanks. We are on the same page, concerning "swiping" then. Sorry, but you're wrong though Duff didn't swing his arm. He pushed away the refs hand. There was no swiping going on.