Glasgow Mag

Sorry to devote a whole thread just to my avatar woes, but what am I going to do? I need an avatar that will represent me well.

I always used to have Mark McGhee as my avatar because he is my all-time favourite NUFC player. However I've been less than impressed with my recent attempts - I never really liked the Frank Spencer one I had laterly on Newcastle-Online, and I only have this Keith Chegwin one because I've taken on the role of 'Roving Reporter' for the 'Meet the Members' series. It doesn't really flick any switches for me though I have to say.

Comrades, what am I going to do....?

:razz:

Edited by Glasgow Mag

Sorry to devote a whole thread just to my avatar woes, but what am I going to do? I need an avatar that will represent me well.

I always used to have Mark McGhee as my avatar because he is my all-time favourite NUFC player. However I've been less than impressed with my recent attempts - I never really liked the Frank Spencer one I had laterly on Newcastle-Online, and I only have this Keith Chegwin one because I've taken on the role of 'Roving Reporter' for the 'Meet the Members' series. It doesn't really flick any switches for me though I have to say.

Comrades, what am I going to do....?

:razz:

3870[/snapback]

I've been misinformed... :angry:

Am I right in thinking that only MattM4 has bothered with a picture sig so far?

3969[/snapback]

lol well, they seem to be rather unpopular popular on the various Newcastle forums as opposed to other ones i sometimes go to.

i only have one coz i'm advertising :icon_lol:

Am I right in thinking that only MattM4 has bothered with a picture sig so far? I was gonna make a Newcastle-Online one, as I feel a bit guilty about having a toontastic one on there yesterday. Thoughts?

3969[/snapback]

Get some better fonts :icon_lol:

Not one to take these things too seriously, but I think you're taking the piss a bit with digs like this. You say you want the two boards to co-exist and that there's not supposed to be any bad blood etc. but then you take the piss out of the lad's site. Just my opinion, but personally I don't think there's any need.

Not one to take these things too seriously, but I think you're taking the piss a bit with digs like this.  You say you want the two boards to co-exist and that there's not supposed to be any bad blood etc. but then you take the piss out of the lad's site.  Just my opinion, but personally I don't think there's any need.

4032[/snapback]

Never has a more true word been spoken.

Ever heard the phrase, "Rise above it."?

Edited by Glasgow Mag

Not one to take these things too seriously, but I think you're taking the piss a bit with digs like this.  You say you want the two boards to co-exist and that there's not supposed to be any bad blood etc. but then you take the piss out of the lad's site.  Just my opinion, but personally I don't think there's any need.

4032[/snapback]

Yep, I know, you're right :P

I did actually make the sig without the bottom line on to start with though :icon_lol: