Beckham joins AC Milan

smoggeordie

Beckham in the UEFA cup B)

He will probably play against Pompey at Fratton Park.

Forgot about that. Can't see them winning anything apart from that :boogie:

Beckham in the UEFA cup B)

He will probably play against Pompey at Fratton Park.

Surely he cant join Milan until Jan?

The Pompey Milan game is in November.

I think he will be allowed as it's a loan move and the deadline hasn't passed yet IIRC.

Deadline day for loans is the same as perm transfers. All moves afterwards need special dispensation.

He must be desperate to break Charlton's record I guess.

He already has, hasn't he?

I think he means Moore.

Still don't see that as being the major motivation for his move somehow. He only needs two more caps and he keeps getting into the squad even at LA.

I think he means Moore.

Still don't see that as being the major motivation for his move somehow. He only needs two more caps and he keeps getting into the squad even at LA.

He wants to go to the world cup. That is his motivation.

I think he means Moore.

He wants to go to the world cup. That is his motivation.

Could be (just maybe) he fancies a spell at one of the biggest clubs in the world, playing in a league he's never played in too. I'm sure playing there will boost his World Cup chances though.

just shows he isn't shit like lots of people on N-O think

aye his performance against Belarus showed that people still go to a football match just to see him

got to be $$$ motivated for ac milan this I think but I suppose the slower italian league might work for his ageing legs, hope he does alright

He's not shit, but if he'd not been Beckham he'd not have had an England starting slot for years now (long before he went to LA).

Cant blame him like. Not many players get to captain their country as well as play for Man United, Real Madrid and AC Milan. With a multi multi million pound year in the the LA sunshine along the way. Good luck to him

If he'd not gone for the money he could still be a much better player than he is, now or even in a season or so's time is when he should have gone there.

He's not shit, but if he'd not been Beckham he'd not have had an England starting slot for years now (long before he went to LA).

Cant blame him like. Not many players get to captain their country as well as play for Man United, Real Madrid and AC Milan. With a multi multi million pound year in the the LA sunshine along the way. Good luck to him

If he'd not gone for the money he could still be a much better player than he is, now or even in a season or so's time is when he should have gone there.

Tbf though, he thought he was no longer wanted by Madrid or England which strongly influenced his decision at the time.

Tbf though, he thought he was no longer wanted by Madrid or England which strongly influenced his decision at the time.

Yup, but the £125m and Posh's "but Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaviiiid....." probably didn't help. I think he could have got a permanent few year move to a big Italian club pretty easily back then.