Danny B wants Keane.

Park Life

How on earth hs moyes got 0% - he would be the ideal candidate.

On what basis are Tottenham more attractive than Everton though? Team wise pretty equal. Fanbase wise both mediocre and equal. History wise Everton have them. I can't understand why Moyes would want to leave Everton for a club like them, he might as well go to West Ham or Fulham, unless he wants a London move.

One word. Spending power.

Everton are proper skint. We are not.

They expect to be bought very soon.

I am sure they do with Bill Kenwright begging for a buyer to come forward.

Until they get PP for a new ground I doubt it will happen.

Why use abbreviations, someone browsing this board might think PP is Puppy Power, Penile Problems, where is the harm in writing planning permission?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On what basis are Tottenham more attractive than Everton though? Team wise pretty equal. Fanbase wise both mediocre and equal. History wise Everton have them. I can't understand why Moyes would want to leave Everton for a club like them, he might as well go to West Ham or Fulham, unless he wants a London move.

Everton are proper skint. We are not.

They expect to be bought very soon.

I am sure they do with Bill Kenwright begging for a buyer to come forward.

Until they get PP for a new ground I doubt it will happen.

Why use abbreviations, someone browsing this board might think PP is Puppy Power, Pen!le Problems, where is the harm in writing planning permission?

busy, busy, busy Stevie.

Everton are proper skint. We are not. He has just signed a new contract anyway.

that's two words

Danny: Who do you blame for the current situation?

Levy.

Could you elucidate a touch?

Levy as a CEO of a PLC is a fantastic. Under his tenure we have begun to turn an operating profit and we have no real debt.

However football is a business unlike any other. The forces of competition do not apply. Fans cannot go elsewhere.

He has continually jacked the prices up to a point where a lot of the old guard are being priced out of the game.

His transfer policy is to squeeze every penny out of every last deal, buy and sell to maximise profit for the club at the expense of the playing staff.

Arshavin was there for the taking as was Militio during the summer but instead he ended up playing hard ball and losing both.

We end up sellling the crown jewells on deadline day and replacing him with a cup tied russian who has played a season already and teenage loanee.

Edited by Danny B

Levy.

Levy as a CEO of a PLC is a fantastic. Under his tenure we have begun to turn an operating profit and we have no real debt.

However football is a business unlike any other. The forces of competition do not apply. Fans cannot go elsewhere.

He has continually jacked the prices up to a point where a lot of the old guard are being priced out of the game.

His transfer policy is to squeeze every penny out of every last deal, buy and sell to maximise profit for the club at the expense of the playing staff.

Arshavin was there for the taking as was Militio during the summer but instead he ended up playing hard ball and losing both.

We end up sellling the crown jewells on deadline day and replacing him with a cup tied russian who has played a season already and teenage loanee.

Agreed.

Personally I think Commoli is also partly to blame. Doesn't have a strong enough personality for me, as he really needs to stand up for the needs of the playing side. Am I reading this right?

Levy.

Agreed.

Personally I think Commoli is also partly to blame. Doesn't have a strong enough personality for me, as he really needs to stand up for the needs of the playing side. Am I reading this right?

He has been given a role:

To buy young players who are going to apreciate in value. To be fair, we are turning a profit on almost every sale so that seems to be working relatively well.

However we are getting left with the players that nobody wants.

And he is supposed to be getting in decent replacements with the profits. So far his signings have been a mixed bag.

Edited by Danny B

Isn't that two words? B)

Everton are proper skint. We are not. He has just signed a new contract anyway.

that's two words

Same kid claims he's a 'numbers man'. B)

Isn't that two words? B)

Its a sad day when you find out Triggy is quicker than you.

Its tough to tell when people have their tongues in their cheeks during message board banter. Maybe you should think about that otherwise you may come across as a sad pedant trying to look clever.

Edited by Danny B

Isn't that two words? B)

Its a sad day when you find out Triggy is quicker than you.

Its tough to tell when people have their tongues in their cheeks during message board banter. Maybe you should think about that otherwise you may come across as a sad pendant trying to look clever.

:boogie:;):razz:

Sipping your drink through a staw and tentatively peering over the glass watching to see if there is another lost soul without company.

*Wait, a girl......oh no thats her boyfriend returning with a drink.*

*Yeah well, I heard her use a double negative earlier anyway....Looks like I get the last laugh!!!*

Sipping your drink through a staw and tentatively peering over the glass watching to see if there is another lost soul without company.

*Yeah well, I heard her use a double negative earlier anyway....Looks like I get the last laugh!!!*

Have you been following me around? B)

Is this your blog btw?

Is this your blog btw?

Maybe I will hit that group over there with some humour....no don't!! You remember what happen last time you did it, don't you?

No one laughed!! Everybody just fidgeted in an embarrassed fashion.

I know, I'll go home and fire up Toontastic, they know good spelling based humour over there...OH YES!