Kerry Katona

David Kelly

I'd like to know exactly what sort of medication makes you gurn like that (except the stuff from bolivia!) Never thought I'd say this but I actually feel sorry for her in a way, she looked like she didn't have a clue what was going on..

I like your cynicism Alex, It helped diminish any sympathy I had for her!

Surely her husband, who was there, should have put the block on it... If he has her best interests at heart <_<

Surely her husband, who was there, should have put the block on it... If he has her best interests at heart <_<

From the looks of him, he's probably her dealer.

I do know where you were coming from Anth and I think it's just a case of me having sympathy for a lot of other people before her really. Also, rightly or wrongly, I'd be more compassionate if she was some sort of flawed genius but she's one of these people who has earned millions for doing fuck-all and having no discernable talent. I think it was even noted she couldn't sing very well when she was in Atomic Kitten.

Surely her husband, who was there, should have put the block on it... If he has her best interests at heart :D

From the looks of him, he's probably her dealer.

<_<

Yeah, she had it all and is now bankrupt after buying sports cars ect so I do agree it can be hard to generate sympathy. But seeing someone like that can make me feel for her in a way.. After I have finished getting my voyeuristic thrill from watching her monged on early morning TV <_<

I'll also enjoy reading the damage limitation in her column in OK magazine! I'm sue its just down to the "hectic schedule, running around after the kids and the horlicks she drinks to help get to sleep"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKMPTR0MVA

Watching that I feel a bit sorry for her. Shes pissed as a fart (not high) but Phil and Fern are crucifying her there and shes not bright enough to realise it. Her agent should have hauled her off half way through that interview. Theres a bit where Scholfield pretty much calls her an alcoholic and she pulls him up on it, then he says almost mockingly 'oh no, i wouldnt imply anything like that'.

I'm sure they did pick up on it

but they're journos after all, Scofield and Cotton get a ratings boost from having her on in that state and people wanting to see it, and get to play the concerned friend all in one swoop.

win-win

Just spotted this :D I know who you mean though <_<

Needs shooting tbh, she's the epitomy of a charva scumbag who shouldn't even be in the public spotlight to encourage young uns to do the same. And no, I wouldn't give her one, I'd feel tainted.

Needs shooting tbh, she's the epitomy of a charva scumbag who shouldn't even be in the public spotlight to encourage young uns to do the same. And no, I wouldn't give her one, I'd feel tainted.

Yup, if you could get rid of her and the 20,000,000 other wanna be's the UK would be a lot nicer.