Joey Barton

Jackies the Lad

"Time will be the great teller but one thing I do know is that I'm sober and I've not had a drink for ten months - since Dec 27," said Barton who may return to action in Saturday's Tyne-Wear derby at Sunderland.

"I've had problems with alcohol in the past and the thing I went to jail for was alcohol-related. I'm not using that as an excuse. It was my own stupidity." JB

Bored of hearing it. Bartons had his chances, he needs to prove it now by behaving on and off the pitch.

He will mess up again and he will be given another chance.

Its not as though he is even particularly good.

Eventually Newcastle will sell him to cut their losses and the cycle will continue until he is worth nothing. Which in my opinion is his worth now.

I agree he will mess up again and again, I am totally amazed that he has been given so many chances. I wonder how much this is the Cashley idea to put the guy up for one major fall. Cashley and his team wanted shot of Barton whilst KK wanted to give Barton a chance, is this Cashley having another go at KK?

How's Modric doing Danny? Remember my prediction?

No remind me.

<_<

Honestly mate I don't, it obviously didn't make that much of an impression.

It came true.

Really? Now I am intrigued, what came true?

Bored of hearing it. Bartons had his chances, he needs to prove it now by behaving on and off the pitch.

Eventually Newcastle will sell him to cut their losses and the cycle will continue until he is worth nothing. Which in my opinion is his worth now.

Yup just like Adams. <_<

Yup just like Adams. <_<

I assume you are talking Tony?

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

How's Modric doing Danny?

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

Like the rest of them. Playing like hes playing with a bunch of strangers.

He talks a good game, as he has always done, whether he means what he says is a completely different thing altogether.

I hope what he was saying about the thought of going to prison affecting his form is true as I was distinctly underwhelmed with him last season. I'm willing to give him another chance.

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

:D

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

Im sorry have I missed something?

If you want to pick up on a Spurs player we have bought for big money who is not performing try Bentley.

Modric has done nothing to disgrace himself. Nothing wrong with the guys touch or skill.

It just shows how little people know about football really. I cant count the amount of times (stupid) people have come up to me and said "Darren Bent only scores in pre season". Then you tell them he has scored 4 in 10 appearances this season and they look at you quizzically, their dull lifeless eyes betraying the complete lack of anything like an understanding of anything.

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

If you want to pick up on a Spurs player we have bought for big money who is not performing try Bentley.

Modric has done nothing to disgrace himself. Nothing wrong with the guys touch or skill.

It just shows how little people know about football really. I cant count the amount of times (stupid) people have come up to me and said "Darren Bent only scores in pre season". Then you tell them he has scored 4 in 10 appearances this season and they look at you quizzically, their dull lifeless eyes betraying the complete lack of anything like an understanding of anything.

Anything like that is anything but anything. ;)

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

Anything like that is anything but anything. ;)

Indeed.

No remind me.

<_<

It came true.

Anything like that is anything but anything. :lol:

Everything is everything. ;)