Joey Barton

Jackies the Lad

It just shows how little people know about football really. I cant count the amount of times (stupid) people have come up to me and said "Darren Bent only scores in pre season". Then you tell them he has scored 4 in 10 appearances this season and they look at you quizzically, their dull lifeless eyes betraying the complete lack of anything like an understanding of anything.

Kinda like when you talk about Newcastle really

It just shows how little people know about football really. I cant count the amount of times (stupid) people have come up to me and said "Darren Bent only scores in pre season". Then you tell them he has scored 4 in 10 appearances this season and they look at you quizzically, their dull lifeless eyes betraying the complete lack of anything like an understanding of anything.

Not really. I am a scholar of the game. I have forgotten more about football than most on here will ever know.

Not really. I am a scholar of the game. I have forgotten more about football than most on here will ever know.

<_<

How's Modric doing Danny? Remember my prediction?

No remind me.

<_<

Honestly mate I don't, it obviously didn't make that much of an impression.

It came true.

Really? Now I am intrigued, what came true?

How's Modric doing Danny?

:D

Modric has done nothing

Cheers for the update.

<_< Are you Jimmy Greaves IRL?

<_<

:D;)

I can't WAIT for Stevie to read this.

<_<

You ought to be on stage like.

Bored of hearing it. Bartons had his chances, he needs to prove it now by behaving on and off the pitch.

He will mess up again and he will be given another chance.

Its not as though he is even particularly good.

Eventually Newcastle will sell him to cut their losses and the cycle will continue until he is worth nothing. Which in my opinion is his worth now.

Your views on this board?

Bored of hearing it. Bartons had his chances, he needs to prove it now by behaving on and off the pitch.

Eventually Newcastle will sell him to cut their losses and the cycle will continue until he is worth nothing. Which in my opinion is his worth now.

I am unable to respond to this post due to admin warning, please try again later.

Edited by Danny B

I am unable to respond to this post due to admin warning, please try again later.

Don't bother it will more than likely be very tedious anyway.

You must be the only bugger on here that takes notice of admin. :D<_<

Joey is so under-rated. I'd have him in the first team for every game.

I think Barton is what we need at the moment, a little spark, passion and leadership.

Our form will improve and I can see us getting a European spot if the team gels together and gets the results.

Go the tooon! llolz

Take a break from laughing at Tottenham

Are you desperately trying to steer clear of the punditry and find something to watch at half-time in tonight’s Spurs game? Then tune in to Sky News (Sky Channel 501, Freeview Channel 82) to see The Spoiler’s Ryan Bailey debate whether Joey Barton deserves to be given yet another chance.

Two things. Forgotten is the word that makes sense. You seem to forget alot of things. Another thing. The game itself has nothing to do with the situation in Newcastle. A situation you simply refuse to comprehend. Because you'd rather be on the wind up, than carry an actual debate based on facts