Mourinho tells it like it is.

Park Life

Mourinho: England Are A Bunch Of Divers And Hypocrites

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has launched a sensational attack on English football and he has accused the Premier League of being dominated with diving players and hypocrite coaches...

The 'Special One' has beenmaking huge strides with the Nerazzurri in Serie A but he has turned his attention back to the Premier League where he spent three years at Chelsea.

Mourinho believes there are more divers in England than there are in Italy and he has revealed the best of those who like hitting the ground as he blasts the Premier League and shares his belief of a cheating attitude in blighty.

"I am no longer the Chelsea coach but there is a diving culture in England," Mourinho told Feelfootball.com

"I think I am right if I say that [Didier] Drogba, [Cristiano] Ronaldo, [Fernando] Torres and [Robin] Van Persie are all divers.

"These are strikers who have won plenty of penalties over the years.

Edited by Park Life

I used to like his patter but it got tiresome after about 6 months at Chelsea to be honest. It gets a bit boring when someone tries to be controversial all the fucking time.

Foreign players and foreign coaches. <_<

It's missed the bit out where he goes "I'm not longer at Chelsea so I no longer have to defend them (or tell them to do it)", but when he was there they weren't divers.

You've got to admire anyone that tries to lecture from that monumental position of hypocrisy though, especially when they are totally unapologetic about it. :D

Foreign players and foreign coaches. <_<

It's missed the bit out where he goes "I'm not longer at Chelsea so I no longer have to defend them (or tell them to do it)", but when he was there they weren't divers.

You've got to admire anyone that tries to lecture from that monumental position of hypocrisy though, especially when they are totally unapologetic about it. :D

He doesn't give a fuck basically (well not unless there is an issue regarding his pet dog). ;)

He gave a fuck when he had the touchline argument with Bryan Robson when Chelsea were playing WBA. He was shitting himself <_<

Edited by alex